𝟐𝟐. 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Start from the beginning

" Now i need you to explain this whole thing ta' me" Zymeir sighed speaking for Kafeyah, he knew she was still too shaken up to ask any questions, so he took the matter into his own hands.

" Well-he arrived over here bout' 3 years ago and was desperately looking for a job. And at that time Ella wasn't there, so we paid him to help around the house. Once he got enough money he got himself a lil apartment and took a job aside to pay the bills. But then Ella arrived to help us, so he didn't have to come here as often. But now that Ella is back working again and doing her own thing, he's still here to help us. He's supposed to be coming tomorrow to help me with these floors" she resumed.

" Are you sure he's from Lakewood Heights nana?" Ella asked confused as ever.

" Yes i'm sure, you can ask your papa"

" She's right, he also said that he once had a sister but that they got separated" Erik backed his wife up.

" I-i how? I don't understand" Kafeyah finally spoke up " Can-can you call him down here?" she asked unsure, Kafeyah needed explanation and she needed them as quick as possible. So waiting till the day after wasn't an option.

" Yea sure things sweetheart hold on" Cyan took out her phone before she sent him a quick text.

" Are you sure about this Kulture?" Ella asked concerned-she knew her bestfriends and knew she was bout to explode in the following minutes.

" Yea i'm sure" she dryly said, all the sadness Kafeyah endured during those past three years now turned into anger and disappointment. She was furious.

" He should be here in 10 minutes" Cyan informed as she shut down her phone. " Are you sure you want to do that sweets?" she asked

" Yes, i need closure and i won't wait till tomorrow to get it"

Everyone knew Kafeyah was pissed so they tried not to piss her off more by asking unnecessary questions.

Soon enough, they heard a key dangling from the outside of the front door. Kafeyah quickly hoped up from Zymeir's lap and stood up with her arms crossed and an obvious look of anger on her face.

" Nana! You said you needed me?" he entered the dinning room only to be face to face with Kafeyah's hard glare. " Awe shit" he cursed

" Awe shit? Really Kamiri. I can't believe you yo! So now what you magically back from the dead!" she exclaimed

" Mookie lemme explain" he tried to say before getting cut off

" Shut the fuck up ian' motherfuckin' finished talking!" she raised her voice shocking everyone including herself.

" You're supposed to be my brother, my blood! And i gotta find out from somebody else that yo' black ass is not dead but alive! Kamiri do you know how that makes me feel, i never grieved your fuckin' death stupid ass! You broke me like nobody else has, the day you 'died' a whole part of me died. And now i'm finding out from someone else that you're alive! KAMIRI WHAT THE FUCK!" she yelled the last part.

" First of all, you better change that tone" he warned

" Or fuckin' what? You gon disappear again and pop out three years later. You have no room to tell me how i should motherfuckin' talk" she said trough gritted teeth