Imagine || you get hurt

Magna:
Rosita and Maggie rushed you inside of Alexandria as blood gushed out of your stomach, but the knife stayed in place.

"Rosita, get Siddiq." Maggie orders as she lays you down on a bed, in the infirmary. "Y/n, stay awake. Come on sweetie."
"Y/n/n, what happened?" Magna asks as she rushes inside.
"The skins, they came out of nowhere and stabbed her." Rosita explains as her and Siddiq rushed over to you.
"We need to pull it out, she's losing to much blood." Siddiq says.

Magna walked over to you and cupped your face, rubbing the pad of her thumbs over your cheekbones.

"You're going to be okay, just look at me." She says. You screamed and cried as Siddiq pulled the knife out. Magna bit her lip and closed her eyes as you continued screaming, tears spilling out of both of you guys's eyes.

Siddiq stitched and patched you up before leaving you and Magna alone.

"I'm sorry for making your ears bleed." You smiled sleepily, making her chuckle.
"I don't care if my eardrums busted, I'll do anything for you." She smiles and kisses your forehead.
"I love you." You whisper as she leaned her forehead against yours.
"I love you more."

Enid:
You were just on a small hunting trip when you came across a herd of walkers. You hid in the woods but ended up falling down a hill. You had scratches and bruises all over your body, but the worst thing was that your knee dislocated from the fall.

You stumbled all the way back to Alexandria and when the gates opened, Tara and Rosita carried you to the infirmary.

"What happened?" Siddiq asks.
"I fell- I think my knee is dislocated." You stutter.
"Let's have a look." He says and cuts your pants to a little bit above you knee.
"Y/n, what's wrong?" Enid asks.
"She dislocated her knee." Siddiq says, before you could answer. "We have to put it back."
"Just do it." You whimper and grab Enid's hand.

Siddiq pulls your leg hard enough for your knee to shoot back.

"Fuck, that hurt." You whimper making the others laugh a little.
"You're okay now, it was all worth it." Enid smiles and pecks your lips.

Maggie:
You and Glenn went on a supply run for Carl, when a walker scratched your index finger, Glenn had to cut it off. You were crying in pain all the way back to the farm.

"What happened?" Maggie asks as Glenn helps you inside.
"A walker scratched her finger, so I-I cut it off." Glenn explains, traumatized by what he went trough just 15 minutes ago.
"Oh god." Hershel says as he looks at how much blood you had lost.
"You're going to be just fine." Maggie reassures and wipes your tears away.
"I'm going to find you some pain meds." Beth says and runs upstairs.

10 minutes later you were all bandaged up and laying on the couch with Maggie behind you. Who had wrapped her arms around you stomach and her head buried in your neck.

Tara:
You went on a small hunting trip for a day when you came across Carol and Daryl. Daryl shot at you with his crossbow and it came right at your side.

"Fuck, sorry Y/n." Daryl says as you fall to the ground.
"Alexandria isn't that far, come on." Carol says and grabs one of your arms as Daryl grabs the other one.

They help you all the way to Alexandria and get you to the infirmary.

"Jesus, what happened?" Siddiq asks.
"I thought she was a walker, so I shot her, it was an accident." Daryl says, meanwhile Carol went to get Tara.
"God, are you okay baby?" Tara asks and kisses your cheek.
"Yeah-" You say before groaning when Siddiq pulls on the arrow.
"Hold her still." Siddiq says. Tara held onto your shoulders. Carol your legs and Daryl your waist.

Siddiq pulled the arrow out and tried his best to ignore your screams and cries.

"You're okay baby, you're okay." Tara says as the arrow was out of your body.

Rosita:

You were sick. Really sick. And they didn't know what they had to do. So they just gave you water and food, even though you threw it up the second you put it in your mouth.

"Hi baby, I'm back." Rosita said as she walked up the stairs and into your shared bedroom.

"H-hi." You stutter as your body continued shaking. It was was shaking wordt then before which concerned Rosita.

Rosita pulled of her shoes and pants before crawling into bed beside you. She pulled you into her embrace and felt how hot and sweaty you were.

"I don't want you to get sick." You say quietly.

"I don't care baby, I just want to help you." Rosita says and kisses your sweaty and warm forehead.