Imagine || Meeting

Magna:
The gates of Hilltop opened as you and Maggie, with Hershel in her arms, stood in front of it.

You were surprised to see Michonne, Carol and Rosita, since they don't visit that much. Rosita immediately ran up to you and hugged you as tight as she possibly could. She pulled away a few seconds later to look at you, and how much you changed.

"You still remember me?" You jokes causing her to playfully role her eyes and slap your shoulder.
"Hey." Carol smiles and hugs you too. Carol was like a mom to you, the mom that you never had - you and Carol had to break apart sooner then you wanted to when an unfamiliar group approached you guys.
"And who are you?" You asked, knitting your eyebrows together in confusion.
"They're with us Y/n, we can trust them." Michonne says. You held your hand out for one of them to grab, Magna smiled and shook your hand.
"I'm Magna."
"I'm Y/n."

Enid:
You woke up from a sound just outside your window, when you looked you saw a girl climbing up the wall. You went outside and smiled a little.

"What are you doing?" You ask, making her look at you.
"Just leave, please." The girl says and continues to climb up the wall.
"I'm Rick's daughter, you know that right?" You ask. She sighs and jumps down in the floor.
"What do you want?" She asks, you smile at her.
"I want you not to sneak out, I want you to be save." You say.
"Why? You don't even know me." She says.
"What's your name?" You ask, She sighs before choosing to open her mouth.
"Enid, you're Y/n, right?" She asks.
"Yup, do you want to come to my house? We can get to know each other, play games or something." You shrug, she smiles and nods.
"I would like that."

Maggie:
You, Rick and Carl went hunting in the woods when Carl got shot. You and Rick ran all the way to a farm, Rick carrying Carl as blood gushed out of his stomach. When Hershel agreed to help and patched Carl up, you sat on the patio.

"Hello stranger."

You looked behind you and saw the most beautiful woman standing behind you.

"Hi." You smile. She sits down next to you and looks over at you.
"I'm Maggie." She smiles.
"I'm Y/n." You smile back.
"Is that boy your little brother?" Maggie asks.
"Not blood related, but I've known him pretty much his entire life, so he feels like family to me." You explain, she smiles again and nods.

Tara:
The war with the governor just ended and you were crying into Maggie's chest, he killed your dad.

"Why is she here?" Maggie asks, seeing the girl who was with the governor minutes ago.
"Maggie it's okay, she didn't know what the governor was trying to do, she thought we were the bad guys." Daryl explains.
"She got our dad killed." Maggie says.
"I didn't know he would do that, he said he wouldn't kill anyone." Tara says.

You lifted your head from Maggie's chest and looked up at the girl. She gave you a sympathetic smile.

"Fuck off." You say and walk to your bed.

Rosita:
It was around 2 pm and your school day was almost over. You were in math class, but the bell rung soon. You walked out of the door, to your locker and grabbed all of your books out of your locker, since it was weekend and you had some tests coming up. You walked towards your car, but bumped into someone, you looked up and saw a pretty, black haired girl.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-"
"Don't worry about it, I'm Rosita." The girl smiles and helps you up.
"I'm Y/n." You smile back.

She helped you with your books that had fallen on the ground and asked if you wanted to hang out, you said yes and you had the best day of your life with her. After that day, you were inseparable and hung out almost every day.