Forth moved his hands to hold Beam's hand.. But Beam was fast enough to move away.. Forth didn't mind showing his weakness he knelt down near Beam's bed.. He couldn't stand Beam's cold behavior towards him..

Beam coldly looked at Forth who was looking down.. Beam knew Forth was guilty.. But he could not find a reason to forgive him..

"You know.. My life was always miserable... Mom went to coma when I was young and my father and sister started hating me for God knows what... Daily beating, starvation and torture.. I tried killing myself many times..

But I was a covered who was not able to take my own life.. I always thought I will have good days..

Mom needs me when I wake up..

I struggled to get an apartment at a young age and moved as soon as possible...

It was difficult for me.. Daily weakness.. Lack of treatment and..

You know I was so pathetic that I couldn't afford my own medicine..

Then you came.. As a knight in my life.. You were everything that I wanted for.. That I longed for.. It was the happiest days..

Everyone said not to hurry my relationship with you.. But I was scared..

What if my life is short??

What if I die tomorrow??

Will I loose my chance to be with you??

What if you loose interest on me.. If I don't agree to you??

Will you stop loving me the next day when I wake up??

I didn't want to take a chance.. I wanted that some time of my life to be with you..

That's why I agreed to marry you immediately when you asked..

I wanted to grab my only happiness.. Which was you..

And I also got it..

You never kissed me or held me in you arm..

Not even once..

And I knew.. Noo.. I thought you wanted to keep my purity.. And make our life special after marriage..

Only to be known that was all my imagination..

You destroyed everything.. Me, my life, and my love for you..

Why didn't you ask me once. . At least you could have given me a hint..

Why?? Why you destroyed my life?? I would have peacefully died in a few years..

Why did you do it to me??

Why Forth??... Why?? All I did was to love you Forth"

Beam held Forth's collar tightly with tears flowing through his eyes...

Forth never dared to look at Beam... He was in his knees, crying on Beam's grip..

Even he don't know why he was so heartless to Beam..

What made him be so selfish.. To not value others life..

"Please.. Forgive me.. I will do anything for you.. Please give me a chance" Forth cried still not facing Beam

"Anything?? " Beam stopped weeping

Forth nodded his head

"Then stop seeing me.. Get... out of.. my life" Beam shuttered

Forth shockingly looked at Beam and held his both hand which was on Forth's collar..

"Noo.. Noo.. Please don't do that.. Please.. I cannot live without you.. I need you please.. Don't push me away.. Don't do this please" Forth pleaded