❤ Twenty ❤

Rowan POV:

I just wondered where Lauren and Reyyan went together. The previous night, both of them were in their worst conditions and today morning, they are perfectly the best again! Huh?! Such a crap!

"I don't think Reyyan-Lauren will last long..." Wilma said.

"Yeah, deep inside me, I can hear someone saying that today will give an end to this Reyyan-Lauren hype." Logan joined her.

"Like seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah." Both of them nodded.

"I've been thinking and trying of all possible ways to get Lauren back, but I'm losing her. But I'm not losing my hope, anyway!" I remarked.

"Don't lose your hope! Lauren's yours! She can't be anyone else's but only Rowan Brice's." Logan assured.

The doorbell rang...

Wilma went to open it, expecting that it was Lauren and Reyyan. But it was some anonymous group of young lads.

"Ms. Winchester's home?" One of them asked.

"Yeah," Logan said. "Come in."

Those lads took their seats and Wilma closed the door behind them.

"Who are you?" Logan asked.

"I'm Michael. I assume that you are Logan Winchester."

"Yes, I'm. And what's the matter Michael?"

"Umm... I just wanted to warn you about - about the guy whom your sister is dating."

"Who?"

"Umm... Reyyan Brice?" Michael raised his words.

"Ah yes! What about him?" Wilma asked.

"Yesterday night, we had seen Lauren along with Reyyan, coming out of a restaurant. We had stopped and warned Lauren about Reyyan. He's not such a good guy as he looks to be. There's more to him...

And Michael told us about Michelle and then, Reyyan's bad character.

Today we saw Lauren again with Reyyan and we thought that we'd come here and tell Logan about this. Please don't deliberately let your sister fall into a grave pit. She deserves better. Maybe the best. But Reyyan is not the one for her..." Michael said.

"OK Michael, I'll talk to Lauren about this. Thank you."

"OK then, we'll take our leave," said Michael and left the place.