❤ Twenty One ❤

Logan POV:

"So that was the reason why Lauren was shattered and Reyyan was drunk yesterday night." I said.

"Yes, now I get it!" Rowan spoke.

"Mystery solved!!!" Wilma announced.

"I never expected my brother to stoop so low! God! Why on earth?" Rowan regretted.

"But the best part is that you are unlike him and my Lauren's choice is perfecto!" I commented.

"He has to be taught a lesson!" Rowan swore.

"So what's next?" I asked.

"We are gonna wait and watch!" Wilma said.

"And I have to plan of a lesson to teach Reyyan. I have to teach him - how to respect girls and how to not take advantage of them." Rowan said.

"Yeah, you have to learn to respect women. We aren't so weak that you can take advantage of. But I'd say this - We, women, fall in love very deeply when someone loves and cares about us. But, we are very rebellious and destructive if that same person we loved, plays behind us. We are not so softhearted as we are stereotyped to be!" Wilma said.

"Though some are," I said, winking at Wilma.

"So let's get to our plan and action!" Rowan announced.

Wilma and I nodded.

Lauren POV:

"Rowan!!!!!" I yelled out as soon as I came back to my senses.

"Hey! What happened?" Reyyan asked.

"What exactly happened to us? Where are we now?" I asked.

"Umm... Our car almost dashed on a tree and you fell unconscious. Thank God, it didn't dash. So I just drove and came over to this place... It's near to the hospital and if you had any problem when you woke up, I thought I'd take you to the hospital. But seems like you don't have any problem."  He explained.

"I'm fine, Reyyan. But please take me to Rowan now." I pleaded.

"So... You remember everything?" He asked. I nodded.

Reyyan POV:

I was heartbroken, yet happy to know that she remembers Rowan now. I understood that they are the ones who are meant to be. You know, made for each other.

I drove her back home. Wilma opened the door for us.

Rowan POV:

As soon as Wilma opened the door, Lauren ran over and took a huge leap onto me. She hugged me so tight that I have slightly out of breath.

"Rowan, I'm sorry." She said.

"You? You... Remember everything...?" I asked her.

"Yes!" She exclaimed and then, her lips met mine.

"I love you!" She said.

"I love you too." I said and before I knew, I was crying. "I missed you so badly."

"You were also so jealous to see me with Reyyan." She said, laughing.

"Yeah, kind of!" I laughed back.