❤ Nineteen ❤

Lauren POV:

I started swiping through my phone. Ah! What a relief and happiness!

Oh God! If it hadn't been for those awkward and funny snaps and selfies I took in this, I would've never got this back.

I decided to have a check on my gallery... Just a curiosity to see all my old photos with friends and obviously, my selfies!

I almost dropped my phone and my eyes, it almost popped out!

What the bloody hell?! R - Ro - Rowan?! Rowan, with me? In my gallery? In my phone? In different poses? And all our friends - Camille, Neil, Joan, Johanna and all?! What?

A lot of questions buzzed around me. Rowan with me?

I started going through the videos. Ah! I got a video of Rowan proposing me and me, accepting it right away and supposedly, it was recorded by Camille. What?! Seriously?! But then, why can't I remember anything? Does that mean that whatever Logan said the other day at the hospital was right?

Ah... I just can't believe my eyes. I experienced suffocation and breathlessness. I felt a heaviness and pain in my heart. Ouch! That hurts! I was panting heavily.

"Lauren, what happened?" Reyyan saw me almost falling down.

"I'm fine... I'm just... I'm just feeling dizzy."

"No problem, I'll drive back home. You get inside." Reyyan offered and got me inside the car.

Back to when Lauren said that she has got two heartbreaking facts at once, in the fourteenth chapter.

Lauren POV:

The roads were jostling with crowd, sports cars and bike riders. I just felt like I'm sitting with a car racer. Reyyan was driving so fast that I was almost sure that the car would crash somewhere.

I held his hand, out of fear and fright. He was over speeding and that too an extremely high speed.

The moment I held his hand, he looked at me and...

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ DASHED ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖