Y/n: "Yes ma'am"

Tzu: "That looked fun"

Jennie: "Don't try that at home or anywhere"

Y/n: "It's the only way I can get down fast enough"

Nay: "Okay, that is your last warning. But have fun, we'll see you at your results. And we'll be there on time. Before 2 even hits"

Mina grabbed the bag, putting it on Y/n making sure she's ready. Y/n said bye before walking out the door.

Jennie stayed in there, Sana put an alarm on her phone.

Jennie: "So are you gonna remember or am I gonna have to send you a text"

Nay: "No we'll remember. Y/n will be upset if we don't show"

Jennie: "Exactly, but if I don't see you at the museum at 1:50, I'm calling you, you better be on your way and if not. Speed, you can pay the speeding ticket, but be there before 2"

Jennie smiled before walking out the door, now Y/n and Chae were heading to the museum for the contest.

At the contest, they both sat down, painting what the theme was. The whole thing was within 3 hours, how quickly and good can the painting be. It's for teens and kids, so it's just a quick little fun thing.

Y/n started to paint, the theme is nature, so she's doing a little forest area. She's used to pencil, pen, and color pencil...not paints. So this is a little new.

After the 3 hours were up, they left their canvases. Chaeyoung and Y/n checked theirs out, and Chaeyoung was the painting expert, Y/n's was good, but not Chaeyoung good.

They went down to Jennie, then all of them headed to McDonald's to get something to eat. Both kids were having fun, just playing games on Y/n's phone.

Jennie got up to go to the restroom, Y/n looked over, Chaeyoung can tell something was up. But she still waited for Y/n to say something.

Y/n: "Chae"

Chae: "What's up"

Y/n: "I'm scared"

Chae: "Why?"

Y/n: "They yelled at me at home, they never yell"

Chae: "It was only because they care about your safety, you were sliding down the banister and kept falling. Plus you didn't seem scared there"

Y/n: "I was scared about what would happen if I showed I was scared. Would that get me in more trouble, would they..."

Chae: "Y/n. You know they would never"

Y/n: "Am I scared because I think they are mad at me?"

Chae: "Why would they be mad?"

Y/n: "Because I'm mad at them and have been showing them attitude since yesterday"

Chae: "You're mad, and they know it. But they aren't mad at you, all they want to do is make it up to you"

Y/n: "Am I overthinking?"

Chae: "Yes. Normally I would do anything to just comfort you, but if you think unnies are gonna be like him, you're definitely overthinking"

Y/n: "Okay just making sure...I guess even when I get in trouble they are always calm. Never yelling, never out of hand. It's just hard to hear it"

Chae: "Hey, it's okay. You got went through the hardest time, that won't leave you easily, but just know they are different"

Y/n: "I know, thanks Chae"