(Clingy)Kit Walker

Start from the beginning

"What?" Kit asked. You once again rolled your eyes and moved your face closer to his, inches apart.

"You haven't been very good, have you? Very clingy, talking to me in ways you haven't before. I think you need to be punished," you said just above a whisper. He visibly gulped, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down. "That is if you're okay with it," you added. You and Kit were very big on consent and you would never do anything he didn't want or wasn't comfortable with. He nodded his head, a tent growing in his pants.

You were rarely ever dominant, hell you guys were rarely ever this kinky. You both mainly had vanilla sex, the farthest you've gone being overstimulation and him spitting on you but that's about it. This was new for both of you. New and exciting.

"Well then, how about you make it up to me?" you asked and he eagerly nodded, wanting to please you. Smiling, you began hiking up your dress. It wasn't too long, to begin with, but it still had a ton of fabric. Once it was a bit above your waist, you revealed you weren't wearing any panties. That fact alone could have made Kit come in his pants but right now wasn't about him.

"Are you sure this is okay baby?" you asked again. He nodded but you shook your head.

"I need words,"

"Yes miss," Miss? You hadn't heard that before but it turned you on even more. Pulling all of the fabric of the dress into one hand, you pulled it behind your back so your other hand was free. Using that freehand, you placed it on the back of Kit's head, pulling his hair slightly. This action made him whimper and you felt good that you could make him feel this way without even doing anything. Without warning, you spread your legs a tiny bit and pushed his head in-between them.

His nose instantly met with your clit, and his tongue began lapping at your folds. He could taste the juices that had already leaked out of you. His hands reached up and clung to your thighs, pulling you impossibly close to his skilled mouth. Your hand remained on the back of his head, pushing him farther into your wet pussy.

He drug his tongue up from your entrance to your clit, circling it with his tongue. Wanton moans fell from your mouth and your head flew back. Kit ate you out like he was starving, which he probably was since you hadn't eaten dinner.

You felt Kit remove one of his hands from your thigh and placed it right above your private area. His thumb dug into your clit and your knees buckled a bit, Kits other arm was the only thing holding you up.

All of the sudden, Kit removed himself and stood up, grabbing your shoulders and turning you both around, switching positions. He pushed you up against the wall and dropped down to his knees once more, slinging your right leg over his shoulder.

The new position drove you crazy as he began eating you out again. He sucked harshly on your clit as two of his long fingers teased your entrance, only pushing in slightly. You couldn't take it anymore.

"Kit, p-please baby," you moaned. He groaned from hearing your noises and it sent shock waved through your spine. "I'm gon-," you began but he cut you off as he began intensely shoving his two fingers into your pussy, teasing a third. The new sensation was too much and you came all over his face, grinding over his nose to ride out your orgasm.

Once it was over, Kit still continued to pleasure you. You grabbed the back of his hair and pulled his head back, the feeling being too much to handle. When he looked up at you, you became wet again. His chin up to his nose was covered in your arousal, and he licked his lips.

You put out your hand, indicating for him to stand up to which he complied. You walked over to your shared bed and pushed him onto it, telling him to strip himself of his clothes. Once he was fully nude, you could see his long erection. His tip was angry and red, precum leaking from the slit. It honestly looked painful, just wanting relief. Feeling pity, you removed your dress, leaving you in just a bra as you stared up at him. His eyes were hooded and his eyes looked almost black.

"Please miss," Kit began.

"Please what Kit?"

"P-please touch me," He insisted and you didn't have to be told twice. You moved your hand to begin pumping his cock. His head flew back at the touch, finally getting the sweet relief he needed.

Your lips wrapped around the tip of his dick and you sucked a bit harsher than usual. Loud moans slipped from your husband's lips and his hands flew to the back of your head but you pulled back. He looked down confused and you shook your head.

"I told you, you need to be punished. You aren't allowed to touch me Kit-Kat," you said and he whimpered in response but lowered his hands anyways. As you sucked him off, you could feel his twitching in your mouth. He wasn't going to last very long, he almost exploded while eating you out anyways.

You pulled back and traced his slit with your tongue, feeling he was going to cum soon. You began pumping him, trying to drag it out as long as you could but he stopped you.

"No, wanna come inside of you," Kit said and you nodded. Standing up, you pushed his shoulders back, so he was now laying flat on the bed. You straddled his waist and grabbed his cock. Running it through your folds a bit, his hips bucked up involuntarily and you laughed at his readiness.

Slowly, you sunk down, lowering yourself inch by inch. The stretch was more than you anticipated and a loud moan drew from your lips. Once you were fully on, you waited a minute so you could be more comfortable before moving.

Placing a hand on his chest, you leaned forward and began bouncing. Kit didn't know what to look at. Your tits bouncing in his face, or himself disappearing into you. The feeling of your warm spongy walls was paradise and his hands latched to your hips, helping you bounce.

You were both close already and the feeling made your legs shake. He grabbed your sides and flipped you both over so he was on top. If you weren't so lost in pleasure you would've been upset but you let it slide.

Kit began ruthlessly pounding into you, your chest jiggling in sync with his thrusts. Again, he was close and pushed as far into as he could. His hands were on either side of your head and your lips met together in a passionate kiss.

Finally, you felt his warm ropes of seed shoot into you, filling you in ways you didn't know you could be filled.

Sure, you and Kit talked about kids but you hadn't started trying yet, making sure to always use protection. His hand moved down to your clit, rubbing it intensely, causing you to orgasm for a second time that night.

Kit pushed off of you, falling next to you out of breath. As you both stared at the ceiling, you smiled, turning your head towards him.

"I think our dinner got cold," you said and Kit laughed. His eyes softened and a small look of sadness appeared on his face.

"I'm sorry Doll, I didn't mean to yell at you earlier. I guess I am being a bit clingy,"

"It's alright my Kit-Kat,"

"I love you Y/N,"

"I love you, Kit and miss?"

"Shut up," You both lasted many more rounds last night to say

-Zoey