[Chapter 2]

A/N: Im gonna be trying a different writing style this chapter, Please let me know which one you like, Chapter 1 style or this

Katrina POV:

"Uhh, my head hurts... What happened?"

---Flashback---

Rize: So, Katrina-chan, do you mind walking me home?

Katrina: No! Not at all. Thoughts To be fair, I'm glad she asked.

Rize: sigh Well, that's a relief!

After that, everything went normally. We talked, cracked some jokes, laughed until we reached near a dark alley.

Katrina: Uh, Rize-san, are you sure this is the right place?

Rize: Oh, yes, it is. Sorry if it looks creepy; a lot of people stay at home due to the recent Ghoul attacks.

Katrina: Ah, okay.

Rize: Well, my home is around the corner. Thank you for escorting me.

Katrina: Nervous laugh Haha, no problem, Rize-san.

Suddenly, Rize stopped and turned towards me. I was confused as to why she stopped so suddenly—maybe she forgot her belongings? I was about to ask her what the problem was, but she started walking towards me, smiling. She reached near me, leaned towards my ear, and whispered...

Rize: As a memorable start to our friendship... would you die for me?

Katrina: I-I'm not sure if I heard you right, Rize-san... C-Could you repeat, please?

Rize then stepped backward and yelled at me.

Rize: I said, WOULD YOU DIE FOR ME??!?

(Rayanare would like to know your location)

Rize-San's eyes turned red, and she lunged at me. I was too shocked to process what happened, so Rize was successful in taking a bite from my shoulder.

Katrina: Y-YOU'RE A G-GHOUL?!?

???: No, she's a wizard.

Katrina: 'W-Who was that... Am I hearing things now?... Doesn't matter; I need to run from he-ACK.'

Katrina looked down to see Rize's Kagune impaled into her stomach. The last thing I heard before I blacked out was...

Rize: CURSE YOU, PERRY THE PLATYPUS!!

Rize: AH FALLING PIPES MY ONE WEAKNESS!!