018 | is y/n okay?

Start from the beginning

That guy named Nick had also died. Apparently he got tortured or something like that. But they were all worried for you.

"Can I send a letter to Y/n? Is that still alright?" Armin asks.

"Unfortunately, with whats going on, I'm not so sure." Hange frowns, also scared about what was happening.

Hange had went to the Military Police Brigade the other day with Moblit to go see what had happened with Pastor Nick. But they couldn't spot you—anywhere.

They wanted to investigate what happened with Pastor Nick since the situation seemed so odd, in their opinion. It was like Pastor Nick was tortured. His finger nails torn off.

They tried looking for you after that, but they couldn't seem to find you anywhere. Or your original squad either—the squad that you would be taking care of. Nothing. It was like you disappeared; vanished into thin air.

No traces of you left. Not a piece of hair, none of your belongings. It was so odd.

"Did Y/n get kidnapped?!?!" Eren soon asks out of the blue. He thought it was a weird thought, but things like that still happened. So Eren guessed it wasn't that foolish to think that.

"Guys.." Historia says, a bit nervously.

"Why would anyone kidnap her? She's a grown adult." Jean pokes in. He was right though. You were a grown adult and most cases of kidnapping weren't with adults, especially not ones your age.

"Guys." Historia speaks up, hoping that they would stop talking for one second so she could say something.

"What if she died?!" Connie and Sasha started worrying now. Mikasa getting a little nervous too.

"Guys." Historia tells everyone to calm down, everyone was now bickering about the whole situation, fighting with each other whether you had gotten kidnapped or not.

"Though, Eren's posibility does seem possible." Hange soon gets nervous of the idea of you getting kidnapped, her starting to chew on her nails.

"—Guys!" Historia finally gets everyone's attention. "We need to stop worrying about Y/n like she's a baby! She's a grown adult. She's probably fine. Stop worrying about it. Do you think Y/n would like that? Us constantly checking up on her like she's a kid?" Historia tells them all, hands on her hips. In a strict tone as well. She was tired of this.

They all look at each other, guilty.

Historia was right. If you found out, you would've been furious. Because you didn't like it when people treated you like you were a kid. (Unless it was playfully.)

Then they all start recalling that one time you got upset at them because they kept worrying about you when you were heading on an expedition alone, with just Erwin, Hange and Levi.

You snapped at them. You weren't a child. You were fully capable of taking care of yourself.

You loved them dearly, but sometimes when they worried about you too much it bothered you. It was like you couldn't do anything. Like you were,

helpless.

"Y-you're right. We shouldn't be worrying about her so much.." Armin stammers.

"Good."

Historia was basically like a mom to the group. Even though of course Hange and Levi were there to supervise them all. For their stupid and foolish acts. Even after Ymir leaving she had learned that it was Ymir's decision. And that she needed to do something with her own decisions as well.

"Well! With all that said, I'm gonna write her a letter, is that alright?" Armin asks.

"Go ahead!" Hange says happily. Levi standing in the corner of the room, not participating in anything. He just clicked his tongue and moved somewhere else.

Little did they know, Levi was going upstairs to make his own letter for you.

And not because it was out of his own free will it, because he had to check up on you. In the letter, he'd probably just use another excuse for it.

Though, he truly did care about whatever was happening to you. Just a bit.

Like very, very, very little.

He was thinking about what to write until he heard someone come in.

"Levi Heichou I need to get some pa—" Armin comes in seeing Levi with a piece of paper and a pen in his hand, the beginning of the paper stating "Dear Y/n.", "Sorry did I interrupt anything?—" he asked him sheepishly.

"Yes you did."

"Well.. I'm just gonna grab the piece of paper, then I'll get going!!" he says nervously digging under the pile of books to find a sheet of paper and quickly closing the door.

Levi sighed as he looked down on the paper. He though to himself, what was his excuse, of sending this letter to you? He didn't want to seem like he 'liked' you or whatever.

He started writing whatever was on his mind. Trying his best to be both rude and nice.

"What is Levi doing?" Hange whispers peeking through the room. "O-oh.. That I can't tell you.." Armin nervously tells Hange.

"Then I guess I'm going in the—" he stops her from going inside. "He's writing a letter to Y/n.." he whispers to her making sure not to be heard by everyone else even though the rest could hear him very clearly. "Oooh!!!" she exclaims loudly.

"What are you guys doing." Levi asks—no, it wasn't a question it was more like he wanted to stab all of them in that one moment. "Looks like you care about your little Y/n-chan~" Hange giggles teasing Levi about it.

"Oooo he's writing to Y/n? Ask her if theres any good food over there!!" Sasha exclaims, licking her lips.

"Not everything is about food.." Connie hits Sasha on the head. "Owwww! What was that for.." she rubs her head.

"I have a bunch of questions for her!!" Eren exclaims, Mikasa nodding with him.

"Yeah same.." Jean mumbles.

"I'm with you guys on that." Historia gives a big bright smile.

"Well, I can put them in my letter..?" Armin asks them.

"Tch. Shut up." blush appears on his face.

"And I though you weren't the type to get flustered!!" Hange exclaimd even louder than the previous yells.

Levi rolls his eyes at her and heads outside.
Guess he was done with the letter.