NINE

Ellie woke up the next morning to an empty bed. Mason's side was cold so he must have gotten up a while ago however there was still a dint in his side of the mattress.

Ellie jumped out of bed and made her way downstairs and into the kitchen after making sure she looked at least half decent.

Mason was stood in the kitchen in only his boxer shorts and a towel slung over his shoulder cooking breakfast for both him and Ellie.

"Good morning," Ellie smiled wrapping her arms around Mason and resting her chin on his shoulder.

"Good morning," he replied not taking his eyes off the food.

"What you cooking?" Ellie asked taking a seat at the table.

"Avocado and eggs on toast."

"Sounds good to me."

Mason plated up the food before joining Ellie at the table with the two plates and two mugs of coffee.

"This is really good," Ellie told him as she took a bite of her food.

Mason just smiled before digging in himself.

After they had both finished Ellie washed the plates as Mason got ready and then went to get dressed herself.

"What do you wanna do today?" Mason asked as they were cuddled up on her sofa watching Netflix.

"I think Chilly and Meg are coming over today. He wants to start planning the proposal," Ellie shrugged.

"Seems like he's pretty serious about the idea then."

"Yeah. I mean they have been together for the past 4 years. I can't wait until he does it then Lilah will stop complaining that he doesn't love her or he's taking too long," Ellie laughed.

"Well how about we invite Dec aswell and Lilah over later on and we can have a barbecue. It's supposed to be really sunny today and your garden's big enough," Mason suggested.

"I like that idea. I'll go message them."

Ellie placed a quick kiss on Mason's lips before rushing upstairs to grab her phone and message everyone the plan for the evening.

●●●

@elliedavis :

❤ 535,953     💬 45,275

@elliedavis : Glowing like the sun ☀️

@masonmount10 : Glowing bby 😍❤

@delilahrose : Miss you bubby 🥺

~ @elliedavis : Miss you 🥺

~ @declanrice : You saw eachother yesterday 🙄

●●●

At around 2pm Ben, Declan and Megan arrived at Ellie's house ready to help Ben with his planning.

"So what's your plan then?" Ellie asked as they all sat down in the front room.

Cups of coffee and tea covered the table as the tv quietly played in the background.

"I was thinking of asking her on her birthday. It's 3 months away so we have plenty of time to plan and prepare," Ben suggested.

"I like that idea," Declan chimed in.

"Yeah me too," Mason added.

"Just one quick question before we carry on," Ellie said.

"Shoot."

"Have you got her parent's approval. If not her parents at least her fathers. You don't want to plan all of this and then him say no."

Ben looked down and scratched the back of his head.

"I'll take that as a no."

"I may have forgotten about that part."

"Well it's kind of one of the most important parts," Megan said slowly trying not to make it worse.

"I'll deal with that later. Right now I just need a date, place and a general idea of what to do. We can figure the rest out later."

The group spent the next couple of hours coming up with ideas. They had settle on asking her on her birthday. Ben was going to book out the entire restaurant that they had their first date at so it was just the two of them and ask her there.

It was simple yet romantic. Ellie and Megan looked at a few engagement rings that they though Delilah would like to give Ben a couple of ideas.

"I'm getting a drink anyone want anything?" Ellie asked standing up.

"Can I have another iced tea please?" Megan asked passing her cup to Ellie.

She took the cup as she headed into the kitchen and began making hers and Meg's drinks.

She was getting the ice out of the freezer when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist.

"What's up?" Ellie asked turning in Mason's arms and placing a kiss on his lips.

"Just wanted to say hi," he shrugged.

"Hi," she smiled.

Ellie finished the drinks and then turned to look at Mason. She placed her arms around his neck whilst his remained on her waist.

"I think we should probably get ready for the barbecue if we want one. It's 5 already," Ellie said.

"Yeah I think me and Dec are gonna pop to the shop whilst Ben goes to pick up Lilah."

"Okay just don't be too long," Ellie placed a few kisses on Mason's lips before the three boys left leaving the two girls by themselves for a little while.

●●●

@declanrice :

❤ 1,082,872     💬 128,851

1,082,872     💬 128,851

@declanrice : Love taking over Ellie's house ❤

@elliedavis : Now I'm gonna have to clean my stairs 🙄

●●●

Sorry it's not a very good chapter

Please vote and comment 💖