SIX

"What?" Mason questioned as he came to a stand still. He didn't turn around. He didn't walk away. He just stood there with his back facing her.

"I love you Mason. I really do. And I was just scared to admit it but I've been in love with you for years. I just thought you didn't love me back and the thought of being rejected scared me. Just like you said I thought it would ruin our friendship and I couldn't loose you over something like this. Not after everything we've been though. I get I was a bitch for not telling you and I was just being selfish for not letting you know sooner but I love you Mason. I always have and I always will and nothing can change that," Ellie cries out hoping and praying that he would turn around and just talk to her instead of walking out that front door.

"You really mean that?" he asks slowly starting to walk back to where Ellie was sat. "Don't be messing with me right now or just saying that so my feelings don't get hurt because I've gone 5 years with believe that you only think of me as a friend so don't be messing with me because then you would be a bitch."

"100%. I love you so much Mason. I. Love. You. I would anything for you. Anything because that's how much I love y-"

With that Mason's lips connected with Ellie's cutting off the end of her sentence. She was startled at first but soon kissed him back. Their lips moving as one as their hands roamed eachothers bodies. This felt right. This is what they had both been waiting years for. This one simple kiss that meant so much to the both of them. The start of a new relationship and a new future.

Mason snaked his hands around her waist pulling her in closer to his chest whilst she tangled her hands in his silky smooth hair.

The two soon ran out of air causing them to pull apart but neither of them wanting to.

"I've been waiting to do that for years," Mason chuckled still a little out of breath with his hands still wrapped around her waist and hers still playing with the baby hairs on the back of his neck.

"Me too," Ellie replied her eyes crinkling from the smile on her lips.

"So what do you say. Do you wanna give this ago. You and me I mean?" he asked with a smile on his face too. He would do anything to call this girl in his arms his.

"I do. I really do."

Mason went to place another kiss on her lips but she rested her hands on his chest pushing him away slightly but his arms still remained firm around her waist.

"I feel a but coming," he sighed with a small frown on his face but remained hopeful that he was wrong.

"But ... We've only just confessed our feelings for one another. Maybe we should go on a proper date first. Make sure it won't be awkward. Like you said I don't want to ruin our friendship over this. What if we do this but then it doesn't feel right and we can't go back to how we were because we rushed into things."

"It won't be awkward trust me. I love you. I know that."

"Please Mase. I don't want to rush into things. I want to go slow if were going to do this properly."

He remained quiet for a little while before letting out a small sigh. A smile tugged at his lips and he eventually gave way and grin forming on his face.

"Okay. How about tomorrow night we go out for dinner and then we can go back to mine. Maybe watch a movie, cuddle and who knows what will happen?" he smirked.

"You're disgusting," she laughed hitting his chest lightly. "But I would love to go on a date with you Mason Tony Mount."

"So I'll pick you up at 6."

"6pm sharp. And I know what you're like Mount with your hair so don't be late," she warned him pressing her finger to his chest.

"Me. Late? Yeah okay. Let's see who's waiting for half an hour for the other to get ready."

"I hate you,"Ellie laughed pushing Mason off of her completely as she walked into the kitchen to get a drink. Mason following closely behind her.

"No you don't. You looovveee me," he teased wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulders. This felt right. This is what they both wanted.

"That's right. I do. And you love me too."

Ellie turned around, his hands still around her waist and pecked his lips.

"That's it. That's all I get?"

"For now yes. Don't forget. You're not my boyfriend. Yet."

Ellie walked away back into the living room with a smirk plastered on her face leaving Mason dumbfound in the kitchen.

"I can't belive you just did that," he scoffed. "Well I should probably go anyways so I'll see you tomorrow," Mason told her.

"What? Why are you leaving?" she asked.

"Well it is getting late. And I know how you get when you don't sleep. But I'll see you tomorrow okay. Don't miss me too much."

"I'll try not too," Ellie frowned taking a sip of her water.

He placed one last quick peck on her lips although it wasn't that quick, before grabbing his stuff and heading home.

"Well. That could have gone worse," Ellie mumbled to herself as she collapsed onto the couch.

●●●

@elliedavis :

❤ 727,138     💬 27,127

@elliedavis : ☺️🥰

@delilahrose : What are you so happy about

~ 🤫

@masonmount : 🙂

@declanrice : Okay what did Mason do?

~@declanrice : Omg Mason just told me!!!

~ @mxgan : Please tell me 🥺

●●●

Please vote and comment 💖