- Jiminie! There you are! I've been looking for you, love!

- Y-Yoongi, h-hi!

- Oh my god, are you bleeding?! What happened?!

- There's intruders in the castle but don't worry - I look at the dragons - I'm sure they're gonna leave now...

- W-WHAT?! Don't worry! Stay by my side, I'll protect you! And you guys, back there! Go tell the guards!

The dragons take advantage of Yoongi's stupidity and run far from us. Seriously, how did I fall in loved with someone that can't recognize those people don't work here?!

- Let's go, Yoongi. We have to tell others

- Wait! You're not going anywhere until you show me that!

- I-I'm okay! I'm not hurt, I promise!

He doesn't listen to me. Looking more worried than ever, he rolls my sleeve up. His expression changes seeing there's no scar. Nothing.

- Oh, thank God! I thought you were bleeding! Why do you have red?

- Uh...well...

- And it smells like blood! Wait...

Oh no...is he gonna realize? Finally? Oh God, how's he gonna take it?! He looks at me and his panic is showing. He knows! Definitely!

- I-I can explain!

- Is it one of your other scars?! The ones the beast gave you?! I swear I will kill that fucking-

- YOONGI!

My voice sounds too loud. I don't like him to talk shit about...well, myself. So I just take off my shirt showing him my skin. There's no scars. Not even one. They healed long ago. And I'm actually kinda angry he can't put the clues together. But all my anger disappears when I feel his hands touching my chest softly. His fingertips go from my collar bones all the way down to my hips.

- You're not hurt...

- N-No

- I always thought you were gonna be filled with scars after that night...

I did bleed a lot that time. But no matter how deep my claws hurt me, it's like it never happened.

- I heal very fast. You don't have to worry about me...

- I will. - He pulls me closer - Even if you're the strongest wolf in the world, I will always worry if you're not next to me

- Well, now you know how I feel when you leave me and go to the stupid forest.

His smile appears and I can't believe I just said that. Am I dumb?! Can't I go a day without falling for this man? God damnit!

- I see...You don't have to worry. I'll stay here if you really want me to...

- R-Right. Well let's g-go. We have to tell Jin about this, before it's too late

I start walking up to my Alpha's room with Yoongi following me closely. We stop at his door but before I can go in, he stops me

- Shouldn't we tell Jungkook first?

- He's busy

- He's the head of guards!

- He's on a date with Tae. Now c'mon

- What?! B-But Jin doesn't really like me being-

I open the door ignoring Yoongi's words. Jin smiles when he sees me but his smile falls when he finds his brother's eyes.

- What do you want?

- There's intruders in the castle, Hyung. They're not many. The guards didn't realize yet. Most of them are leaving but at least one is on the other side of the castle, going towards Namjoon's room

- How...the hell...do you know that?

- Yoongi, shut up and let him talk

- But-

- I can go get her but Yoongi wants to come with me so...

- I'll go

Once Jin walks past us, I'm ready to tell Hobi what's going on. But once more Yoongi stops me.

- You should stay somewhere safe, Jiminie. If anything happens to you I'll-

I'm sorry. But I can't keep hearing his sweet words. Not without kissing his soft lips. I missed them so much. My heart skips a beat as soon as I feel him kiss me back. And maybe we're getting closer to a revolution. But my head is definitely somewhere else...

Next Chapter

You're not like them and you know it!

Of course rebels are gonna come for you!

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was kind of long! Next chapter will be up in a little bit actually hahaha and you'll know who is the girl with the dragons!

These two are just so ❤️❤️❤️ I don't know, I just love them. And Jimin's whipped ass is everything. That sounded weird. Anyway!

I'll see you in liiiitle bit!

- Baby Y