Ch. Four

Pov. Jimin

He gave up the throne. He gave it up for me! After all this time, he remembers...he cares. I was so sure he was over me. He kept spending nights with that stupid lover of his. Oh, but it's true...he remembers what we lived together!

- Jimin

But why now?! It's been so long. I was already giving up! I was so sure this wasn't gonna happen. And I can't just...just forgive him. I mean, I can't be so dumb again. I have to stop this stupid happiness he made me feel when he looked at me. With those cute cat like eyes...

- Jimin!

But God, I missed him. I wish I didn't. I hate him so much. But I love him so much as well. I must be crazy. Losing my mind. This is ridiculous I shouldn't even care anymore. All because he was complete son of a-

- JIMIN.

I come back to the real world. Alert, ready to defend my saviors. But there's nothing menacing. Just the two of them looking at me with very different expressions.

- What has you so distracted, Jiminie? - Tae smiles - Are you thinking about what happened the other day again?

- N-No...

- Please tell me you're not considering forgiving my brother

Jin sounds more serious. But I know he's not upset. He's just being protective. And with good reason.

- I won't! Of course I won't forgive him! It's just...it was so...

- Romantic?

- Frustrating?

If I had to describe the two brothers I would say they are my heart and my mind. I know Jin is right. This is frustrating and Yoongi's a total idiot! But also...he still feels the same. I wish it didn't hurt so much to forgive him.

- Both. But you don't have to worry. I won't fall for it again!

Jin shows me a short smile and Taehyung pouts. He always wanted us to end up together. Well...so did Jin. Until his stupid brother decided to fuck it all up. I know what I have to do. I'll just ignore that dumbass like I've been doing for years.

- Well, it's nice to see you two give up on love. But! I have to go train with my little dragon!

- Are you sure you don't want me to check on him - I insist - He might not be trustworthy

- No! D-Don't worry Jiminie! He's fine, right Jin?

- Mhm, yeah he's a nice guy. A little depressive but I wouldn't worry too much

I don't feel too comfortable with that guard. But I accept their choice. Taehyung always tells me not to pay attention to him. And I obey. But it feels weird. Creatures like him don't have the best of intentions with the royal family. I should know. When I came here I was ready to kill everyone in the castle.

- Sadly, I'll have to leave you behind as well. I'm supposed to have a history lesson from Manjoon, Jamoon, or whatever his name is

- Do you want me to-

- Not yet. I'll check on him myself first.

- B-But Yoongi used to say he was horrible!

- Yoongi was scared of him because...I don't remember. But it was something really stupid probably

- I'm not surprised...

- Wish me luck. Oh, and Jimin...I know I sound like a dick sometimes but...I just...

- I know. Don't worry, Jin. I won't let it happen again.

He lets go a deep breath and shows me a weak smile. I know he's only taking care of me. No matter how cold he looks I saw him cry by my side when I needed him the most. And I will never forget that.

I clean the room so it all looks perfect for when they come back. And when the door opens I wait to see one of them. But no. It's him again, with a bouquet of flowers and I have to control my heart again.

- Jimin! Here, I brought you this! I was thinking we could take a walk today, maybe see the stars or we can-

- No. Thanks for the flowers, now leave

- I'll bring more tomorrow! Is your scent like one kind of flower? I can find it! I will-

- It's not.

I try to ignore him. And by his silence I think that he gave up. Good. I can't stand his fake words making it seem like nothing have changed. He's gonna drive me crazy.

- I'm sorry...

- W-What?

- I know it sounds like I'm playing around. But I'm not. - He walks up to me - I'm really sorry about everything...

He gets so close my heart might explode. His hand reaches out and softly touches my neck. There...where someone else's mark is. I pull away and cover it.

- Don't touch it.

My stomach drops as the memories come back. It hurt. It hurt like living hell. And I'll never forget that pain. I was waiting for him that night. He was supposed to choose me...but he never showed up.

- Who was it, Jimin? Just give me a name and I'll-

- Don't you dare. Leave my Alpha out of it.

I can see how uncomfortable he feels. He was supposed to be my Alpha. No one else. But that's his own fault.

- Seeing your eyes is only the first thing I wanted to do, you know? But don't think that's enough for me. Because now, I wanna see your smile.

- I think you should be satisfied with my eyes

- No, love...I wanna make you happy. I'm gonna make you smile...and even if it takes me a thousand years...I want to be your Alpha

- Y-You're crazy

- And you're blushing

I frown and walk past him. I don't wanna hear anything else. Of course I'm blushing. I waited for years to hear him say that. But I can't say yes. I can't trust him again. He's gonna hurt me, I know it. He's just like his father. That horrible son of a bitch. And unlike my mother, I refuse to leave my life in the hands of a Min.

Next Chapter

I guess it's important not to be an idiot, Seokjin

I will never have an Alpha

------------------------------------------------------

Yes, Jimin is a mixed feelings mess. He's just been through some stuff. Next one we'll see Seokjin, finally!

I hope you are having a good day! See you on Monday!

- Baby Y