Ch. Twenty Two

Pov. Jimin

After Jin and Namjoon leave the room I try to analyze what the hell just happened. A part of me wants to follow them but Yoongi gets on the way. Oh right, he wanted to say something.

- Make it fast, Yoongi. What were you saying?

- I'm sorry...About that night. About not going there. It hurt more than you think. I slept with her because I just...I felt like I was dying being away from you. I needed a distraction

- Well, I'm glad it worked for you. Because for me, knowing you were with someone else only made it worst.

- Jimin I-

- It hurt. It hurt like hell, Yoongi! It felt like my whole body was on fire in the worst of ways.

Rejection was too much for me. I was so sure I was gonna die. Just remembering it makes my eyes get filled with tears. I was waiting for him. And his brothers were outside, worried for me. When Taehyung came from the castle I heard him talk to Jin and Hobi. I heard him say Yoongi was with someone else.

In that moment I knew it. I was gonna die. There was no way for me to get over it. Not when my stupid ears could softly hear her moan. I hated to have such sensitive hearing. My body burned. It hurt. Taehyung talked to me from the other side of the door. He sounded desperate.

- There has to be a way Jiminie! I know you have to know of a way! You mother made it without her other half for many years, how did she do?!

I couldn't talk. It was stupid. My mother had my father's mark at first, but he died thanks to the Min family. I was one year old when my uncle decided to help her. He was an Omega but he still marked her. A different bond. A brother and sister bond. It worked for several years. And then my uncle was hunted by the King. His head is hanging in Min's room. And my mother died days later.

But me? I had no brothers that could save me. I was the last Chimera. I still am. And I was ready to die. But I heard them talk.

- I'll mark him. I don't care if Yoongi hates me later.

- Hobi, if you get near him, Jimin will lose control and kill you. No Alpha can be with him unless it's Yoongi!

- Then...then I'll go

- Jin! Are you crazy?! It's too risky! You're not like him! Your body is not made for-

- Tae, let me do it! I owe him one. I didn't want to be someone else's Omega anyway. I'll be okay...I promise

Opposite to what we all thought, it worked. I got to live. A little weaker than usual but at least I wasn't dead. And Jin...well he got the worst part. Having a bond with me made him stronger but also changed him completely. He got an Alpha voice and his wolf became bigger. Thankfully he was already strong enough to take it. He was sick for a few days but he got through it.

The bad thing was...he can't be marked by another Alpha. Not if he wants our bond to keep me alive. And seeing how my destined Alpha left me a side, we have to keep our bond. There's a high chance he can't have children. And he knows that means he might be alone forever...

I come back to the real word. Yoongi cries looking at me. I know he wants to be forgiven. But I...

- When my Alpha marked me I thought I was gonna die. And for a second I was happy about it. Because that way I wouldn't have to live away from you. But I made it through...and I got to see you spend all your ruts with her

- I'm sorry...I'm so sorry, my love. I was scared... I was so scared of facing my father, of losing everything. But I'm not that person anymore. I'm not a coward and never will be...Not again. Please...you have to believe me

- I can forgive you. But I can't pretend like everything is okay. I don't hate you but...

- You don't love me anymore?

- I just...I don't think you really changed. And I can't risk myself to be hurt again. You're only doing this because your father is dead. If he was still here you would still be downstairs with Suran

I walk past him and try to leave. But he hugs me from behind to stop me. I can feel his tears wet the back of my shirt. Why is he like this? Why can't he let me go? It's so hard already.

- I love you, Jimin. And I won't give up on you. I'm not saying it because my father is gone. Actually...the day he died...

- What about it?

- I told him I was gonna marry you. I told him I wasn't gonna follow his steps. And there was nothing he could do about it. It took me longer than I wanna admit, but I was ready to fight for you. Maybe you don't believe me but Jimin...I would set the whole word on fire if you ask me to. I would do anything to be with you. Anything. And I won't stop until I can see you smile again

I can't keep it in and I cry as well. Both of us being a mess. But I can't stay. So I pull away from his hug and I leave the castle. I'm still close enough to hear the guests talk. And far enough to shift. Sadly, between the voices I can still hear Yoongi cry. And I have stop myself from running back to him.

Someone comes up to me. I don't have to turn around. I can recognize Tae from miles away. He sits by my side with a smile on his face. Like he just had the best night of his life.

- He apologized, didn't he? - I nod and he smiles - You know, you always remember all the stupid shit he did. But do you remember how happy he made you?

I go back to my human form. Just so he can clean my tears as I answer.

- I do b-but...do you think he can m-make me happy again?

His smile seems so honest I'm almost confused.

- You dumb little Chimera...wolves can fall in love too, you know? And just as deeply as you. I believe...Yoongi loves you more than you think. You just gotta give him a chance...

Next Chapter

Did Jimin kill anyone before?

...They say your family has ears on the walls.

------------------------------------------------------

Theeeere you go! Yes, Jin's an Omega. Kind of... it's complicated hahaha Next one we'll see some Namjin!

By the way, it's a liiiitle late but Happy birthday love of my life, bias of my heart, my beautiful sunshine, Hoseokie!! ❤️❤️💜💜💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️❤️💜

I MEAN LOOK AT THIS MAN! HE IS SO FINE. AND THAT SMILE! I'M- EYE- *DIES*

- Baby Y