015 | hange, levi and erwin's letters

Start from the beginning

And I got so excited, but then he pointed to his own face. If only that was you who he was doing that to. Maybe then that would make you guys more of a couple or something.

I remember, when you told me that Levi was nicer to you when you guys were kids. And when I heard that, it was somewhat unbelievable. Like him? That dude, the mean dude who always has a rude expression on his face? I couldn't believe what I had just heard.

We had some great laughs together. Like how I make you and Levi seem like a couple. (Because you guys actually are! :) )

Thank you for listening to me rant about my experiments or listening to me talking about them. I'm so grateful I have someone like you who will listen to me :).

As always, I wish you the best of luck over there! I really do. I hope you don't forget about any of us. 

And don't you dare die on me! Okay? 

Levi, Erwin or me won't be able to save you. 

Anyways, I think its time for Erwin and Levi's time to shine. (What I mean is read their notes/letters!!!)

Best of luck, Hange Zoe. 

P.S: I love you, and I wish you the best. 

P.P.S: If you ever plan on coming back, please don't leave your dishes in the sink for me to wash, or your dirty shoes on the ground, thank you!! 

P.P.P.S: I tried to write the neatest I could! Did I do a good job?

Finally,
Xoxo, Hange.
(I'll miss you!!!) 

Dear Y/n, 

Hi Y/n. This is Erwin. Again, I don't really know how to start this letter or what I'm supposed to say, but Hange suggested that I should write a letter to you as well.

(And something else like Levi would write one if I wrote one and she wanted that so here.)

I'm sorry that you had to move so early on. I thought you would stay here forever, but its true not everything lasts forever.

Thank you for being a good solider/leader/role model to the young ones. It was nice to have an extra third hand. 

Again, I feel like I haven't said this enough, so I'll say it again.

I'm sorry about what happened with Isabel and Farlan. I hope that you forgive me. And I know you've stated you have, but I don't really believe that.

Anyways, I hope your doing well. Take care of your mental health and yourself in general. I hope Nile is treating you over there and you're not getting into too much trouble. After all you were originally a Survey Corps member.

Also, didn't you meet a young brunette named Hitch? And a bowl cut haired boy named Marlo? Well, I hope that you can get in charge of their divison/section. 

I wish you the best of luck as a solider serving the Military Brigade. 

(Next letter is Levi's! -Hange)

Sincerely, Erwin Smith. 

Dear Y/n,

Dear Y/n,

Hey. I hope you're doing well over there or whatever. 

You know, this is very difficult to sound nice to you. But I'm trying because four eyes persuaded me to.

But maybe I can bring up some past memories from when we were kids so I can embarrass you. 

Remember the time when we were kids and you proposed to me and told me we were gonna get married?

But I denied it, but then you said it was a joke. Or whatever you said.

I'm not mad at that. So don't get the wrong idea and shit.

I still don't get how an idiot like you can have a higher kill count than me, but I guess its because you were an earlier trained assassin than me. 

Kenny did pick you off the streets, and when we first met you were holding a knife. You really should've contained yourself.

You even asked me if I was a murderer or an assassin. 

At least you were still there when Kenny left us both. It has been a long time since I've seen him, but that's not the important part of this letter.

Four eyes, or Hange told me to be the nicest I could to you, so I am trying. So don't complain, because this will probably one of the only times I'm nice to your stupid ass.

I wish you the best of luck or whatever when you're at the Military Brigade. Don't cause trouble, and don't die or get heavily injured. You're better than me so you better prove to everyone in the Military Brigade that you are. 

I can finally have a dorm alone, without you pestering me at night talking about your dumb topics. 

I guess, I am sorry for being "rUdE" to you. 

Again, I wish you the best. Good luck. 

Best regards, Levi Ackerman.

feel bad for rejecting jean?i made a jean fanfic!! if u couldcheck it out, it would mean theworld to me <33

i made a jean fanfic!! if u could
check it out, it would mean the
world to me <33

feel bad for rejecting jean?i made a jean fanfic!! if u couldcheck it out, it would mean theworld to me <33