아홉

Loving You. // Chapter 9

 // Chapter 9

━━━━━

The room was surrounded with tranquility, too silent for it's usual nature.

Jungkook clearly upset, sighed and walked inside the apartment, following his wife, "Noona... Did something happen?" He questioned, his voice warm and soothing.

But all he recieve in return was silence.

"Did I— I do anything to upset you...?" He muttered in uncertainty, his eyes glistening at how Y/N was giving him a cold shoulder with no hesitance.

Perhaps they were husband and wife now, but Jungkook— he was prone to getting showered with her attention ever since he met his Seokjin hyung and Y/n Noona.

"Noona..." He grabbed her by her shoulders turning her around, "Is it the fans?" He queried, palming her cheeks. Y/n, frustrated, yanked his hands off and yelled "Can't you see I'm tired? Stop being so clingy it's so fucking annoying, Jungkook!"

Jungkook stood stoned hearing that, his face falling down. "I'm so- sorry, Noona..." He mumbled, watching as Y/n walked towards their bedroom without sparing him a glance.

Just a day ago they were having fun in another country, being so in love—how could it go from that to this?

Don't overthink Jungkook, She's just tired!

He too then walked inside the bedroom only to witness his wife already sleeping on their shared bed. Pecking her forehead, he laid beside her, "I love you." He mumbled, Turning around so that their backs faced each other.

Due to tiredness he too sank in deep sleep.

Y/n turned around, she wasn't sleeping —she couldn't. She gaped at her husband's back before embracing him from behind.

I'm sorry for behaving like that, Kook. I promise I'll fix everything.

———————
SOME HOURS LATER
HYBE CAFETERIA

Y/N sat clenching her jaw in anger, as she came at this place to meet the one she despised with all her might by leaving her husband at home still in slumber.

"Sorry for being late, Baby." The said hated man arrived, sitting in front of Y/N, "First, Don't call me Baby. Second, What the fuck was those texts?"

"Cool down, Love. They were exactly what they were. So instead of beating around the bush just agree on staying away from Jungkook and be my girlfriend again." Taehyung uttered as if throwing a suggestion for a business deal rendering Y/n to get furious.

"Listen up you freak, You don't tell me to keep myself away from my own husband. Stop thinking so highly of yourself, You're not someone girls would die to be with, and certainly I'm not either. So better get out of your delusions of me dating you... because fuck even the thought makes me disgusted..." Y/n stated this time it was Taehyung clenching his jaw.

"Mind your language, baby. You exactly know what I can do. I'll say it, still, to make it clear to you since you're so dense... I will ruin Jungkook's career and trust me, I can do that. Your career will go in ruins too. Imagine the headline baby "The Iconic Couple are now porns—"

Y/n slapped him. Gaining the attention of the people in the cafeteria.

Fortunately for Taehyung, no staff members or members of other groups were present there. Only Namjoon and Yoongi were there.

Taehyung smirked, poking his cheek with his tongue. As he held Y/n's wrist pulling her with him somewhere more private with the latter struggling to get out of his grip.

He slammed onto the door of one practice room and locked it. Y/n was feeling nauseated. Being this close in his vicinity was disgusting her.

He kept bringing his face closer to her until their nose touched, "Baby, You know I actually might do it. Since you're being so stubborn and not understanding my feelings for you. But I'll give you another chance, because you being stubborn, wasn't it my favourite thing about you? Right darling. I know we broke up years ago, but there wasn't a moment I didn't regret it—"

"Bastard, Were you the same man who said 'regret and me? Never even in your dreams' Don't respect my emotions but atleast be respectful to your own words." Y/n scoffed, her voice loud and clear and face scrunched in disgust.

"Now now, let's not speak so much baby and get one thing straight... From now on you're going to listen to me. Everything that I say you have to do. Otherwise I can imagine the headlines. Poor Jin hyung would get dragged in this mess for no reason." Taehyung stated, his finger caressing her cheeks up and down.

"Never in your dream I would—" Y/n was cut off with Taehyung slamming his lips on hers. Y/n didn't even reciprocate, she kept resisting but all the male did was assault her lips and bite them harshly making her whimper.

Taking it as a chance he slid his tongue in her mouth ere pulling away and leaving wet kisses on her collarbone.

"In dreams and In reality, you are going to listen to me. Isn't it how it was supposed to be? Right? I'm fixing what went wrong before. Hmm? Understand me and love me like you did." Taehyung uttered, pecking her forehead and backed away giving her a chance to increase some more distance from him and finally breathe out in relief.

"Tonight, 8 pm. I'll come to pick you up from your office. We're going out on a dinner date."

━━━━━

Loving You

Loving You. // ©suziesluv