다섯

Loving You. // Chapter 5

 // Chapter 5

━━━━━

"Gguk!!!" You yelled as you jumped on him hugging him tightly making him giggle as he encircled his arms around your body, "Noona~ Did you missed me so much~"Jungkook chimed but before you could reply you felt yourself stand up on the ground again "Wait" Jungkook stated as he looked at you up and down as a frown made it's way to his lips, "Noona What are you wearing?!?"

"Aish kookie come on!" You affirmed rolling your eyes, "No!! Tell me why are you wearing such clothes on your shoot??"He asked pouting, "I'm wearing these clothes because-" he cutted u off, "because?" , "Because i have a scene with the hottest guy park seo Joon mhm such a hottie he-"

"noona!!! Don't play around just tell me what the scene is" He whined making you pout, "aigoo, it's nothing kookie i only have to shoot a scene in a gym with seo joon~ssi, look at this man getting jealous for no reason haha"You replied making him pout more," by the way, what made my Kookie come here?" You stated as you placed your hand behind his neck while the cold touch of his hands was on your waist, next thing you knew was his face was closer to yours making you all nervous "nothing i just wanted to see you" He spoke against your lips making you look down in nervousness, "Noona~why are you sweating?"He asked while Tracing your waist by his fingers making you shiver, "i...huh...uh..uhm.. sweating I am...i ...i mean I'm not sweating" he chuckled seeing you being so nervous , "Noona~Tell me did i ever do anything to you without your permission?So why are you nervous now noona?" he asked with a beautiful smile on his face making you smile too, Creating some distance between you two,you hugged him tightly as you buried your face in his chest , You two were hugging each other with so much love and none of you wanted to break the hug but..

"Miss.Y/n!!" Your manager chimed making you back away from the hug "guess what, i have to go" You stated looking up at him, he smiled as he pecked your forehead "Don't overwork noona~", You gave him a nod in reply before pecking his cheeks as you made your way back to the set with a frown on your face because of your thoughts.

All you were thinking was that you are not good enough for him, 2 years of your relationship and you still felt that you can't keep him happy.

"Y/n~ssi Shall we start the shooting now?" The director asked but before you could reply your manager again chimed "Miss.Y/n, Sir Seokjin called" ,