"Tomlinson! Come in my classroom, right now! Who do you think you are that you can punch your classmate?!"
I looked down at floor and followed her.

Harry's pov

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Louis kissing Cooper. When I came back to room, I locked it and turned all lights off. I stepped into bedroom and looked for something sharp. I found a blade I once hided from Louis when he was still doing self harm. I looked at sharp silver razor and licked it on my wrist and took three cuts.
Blood was running down but I didn't really care.

I cried. Person I love and trust the most left me. And he didn't even came back yet! Well, I heard teacher's yelling so is possible she called him in her office.

I layed an bed, trying to fell asleep.

"Harry?'' I heard soft familiar voice.
"What?!"
"Harry, please, I just want to tell you what actually happened!"
"You kissed your ex! Looks like you just used me to get Cooper back!" I screamed
"No, Haz. He kissed me. Yes, he said he wants me back, but i clearly told him I love you"
"How and I supposed to believe you?"
"Would I do this if i loved you?" He said kissing me on cheeks.
"Or even this?" He pulled me in long deep kiss.
""I love you Harry, only you and you. Ok babe?" He asked
"Yeah, I love you too"
"So would you like to...um...get a room in hotel with me, next weekend?" I asked
"Yeah, sure, Haz"

"Wait, what is this on your hand?" He looked down t my wirst. He probably felt blood.
He turned light on.

"Harold! Why?"
"I thought you will leave me..."
"Let me show you I won't, okay?"

He took some bandages and wrapped them around my wirst. Then he kissed me there and whispered 'i love you'

He kissed me once again, then we fell asleep.

***
"So, Harry, how are you and Louis?" Niall asked while we were eating our lunch, Louis still had classes
"Good, oh Niall, I already told you this tausend times!"
"I know, I know. But you are so cute together"
"Thanks"
"Oh, and there will be school party this Friday, if you didn't hear yet. Please come"
"I don't know Niall, I am not really for parties"
"C'mon Harry, we are teenagers, parties are life!"
"Um, okay. Me and Louis will come"

I was really nervous for later today. Me and Louis should be meeting his mum at some cafeteria. I didn't met her yet, but she seemed nice.

"So, what should i wear, princes?" I asked Louis
"Harry, don't complicate, love, and you look perfect in everything anyways. You perfect prince"
"But no one is so perfect as you, darling" I said him back, pressing mine lips on his.

Then door suddenly opened.
"Oh god guys! Lock the door next time!" I heard Niall's voice at door
"Sorry, mate, but you could knock. What are you even doing here?'
"I was just bored and I wanted to ask you if you want to go play football with me?"
"So sorry, Ni, but we are going to meet my mum" Louis said
"You can ask Zayn and Liam" I added
"Zayn is still sick, and Liam had training"
"Sorry, Niall but we really don't have time"
"It's ok, I'll go now. And oh, don't forget to lock the door"
"Niall!"

He just smiled and left.

It was raining outside and because I broke my umbrella, we had to be both under Louis' one. I didn't complain thought. We came to Starbucks where Louis' mum should wait on us.

She came in less than 5 minutes.
"Hi boys!" She smiled
"Hi mum"
"Hello, miss"
"You can call me Jay, Harry" she smiled

Louis' pov

We entered the Caffe and found the table.
"Nice to meet you Harry. And Louis, sisters missed you, they didn't see you for long time. Phoebe and Daisy said that this is for you" she handed me a rainbow bracelet.