(chp7) ADMISSION IN ACADEMY?

Start from the beginning

LIVIAN WALDGRAVE

RULER OF TIME
GRAND MASTER OF SPACE MAGIC
IMMORTAL WITCH
GRAND COMMANDER OF MAGES OF LUCIFER

Livian, the first magic teacher of Lucifer. She has lived a very long life, even longer than ancient dragons. She decided to teach Lucifer due to his high aptitude for magic. Over her long life her understanding of time has led to her becoming 'ruler of time'. She now follows Lucifer around as she found him interesting and wanted to see his adventure first hand. She is the grand commander of Lucifer's summon mages, each mage can easily cast a master level spell two times in a row. In other words they are all 'A rank' mages.

Lia:- "These two are my trusted companies who at one point of time were my teachers too. They will help you from now on, they will also take over Victor and Hector's training."

Tony:- "ehhhh, I wanted to be taught by you!"

Anastasia:- "Me~ too!"

Livian:- "You? You who don't even know the basics want to be taught by Master? What a joke!"

Lia:- "Don't worry, they are as good as me, no even better at teaching. I think it is better to learn under good teachers like them. Oh, Will about Hector....."

Will:- "Do only as much he can handle, understood."

Lia:- "As expected of Will!"

Antony:- "Lia, can we talk to you for a little while?"

Antony along with some important looking people came to meet Lucifer. The world leaders who had come for the meeting were still there, to Lucifer's surprise. He thought they were supposed to be busy people. There was another group of people with Antony who looked like scholars.

Lia:- "Well, my schedule just became light. Lucy, Kurumi and Theresa follow us."

By then Lucifer had told everyone about his summoning ability so his summons following him became natural. The group went and sat in a large room used to hold meeting. There everyone sat and a bunch of high post army officials along with them some of the elites among nobles, entered too. Lucifer looked at Antony for an explanation, but he brushed it off with an 'wait for now' expression.

The tention among Regalia's royal family had losen up a lot. Lucifer over the few days was more or less confined by Antony, tortured by question after question after question after question!

This led Antony to grow less vary of his daughter, Lia and somehow in his own akward way lessened the distance between him and her.

Antony:- "Now that everyone is here we should commence the meeting..."

???:- "Wait my king!"

An annoying looking noble (who looked as if he thinks he is better than the rest) spoke in an amazingly irritating voice.

Antony:- "Yes, speak count Olga. "

Lia:- His name fits him so well!

Lucifer whispered to himself.

Olga:- " Is princess Lia also attending the meeting? Isn't it too much for a child like her who has mixed blood to understand us highly educated and noble blooded people?"

Noble:- "Yes I agree too. She is pretty but that doesn't mean she can go anywhere she likes!"

Noble2:- "Isn't it to much for her, *mocking laughter*

Lucy:- "These people!"

Lia:- "Lucy, behave!"

Lucy:- "But master!"