Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 1: Zeus' Mighty Sword

Start from the beginning

He lifted up his sword and called out to the skies. 

Zeus: Thunder of the northern hemisphere. 

A bolt of lightning fell down as it encompassed his blade, emitting crackling sounds as the electricity hit the ground. 

Zeus: This will work nice. 

Ayanokouji didn't seem to ready himself at all as he put his hands in his pocket.

Announcer: ZEUS APPEARS TO BE CHANNELING IN HIS LIGHTING FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE HIS 37 GALACTIC TOURNAMENT A MILENIA AGO! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!  

Zeus: Oh, why aren't you taking anything out? Maybe because that vollund of yours is useless? Well, no matter. I hope you survive this. The fight won't be interesting if you die from my first serious attack!

He pointed his greatsword towards Ayanokouji as he held it with both hands. After some wait, he released his attack, with a vertical slash that sent thousands of volts of electricity towards Ayanokouji. 

Ayanokouji went into his front pocket and took out a pair of gloves as lightning was preparing to hit Ayanokouji.

Kei: GLOVES?! 

He then put them on and put out his hands, the right hand farther out then the left hand. 

As the lightning hit, an explosion encompassed front of the school.

...

...

Kei looked franticly across all of the screens as her classmates were growing more suspicious of her relationship with Ayanokouji.

Ryuen: He should be fine. 

Ike: What do you mean? That looked like a final fatality!

Horikita: He didn't hit him. All he did was hit the ground. 

Everyone: Huh? 

...

...

...

... 

Zeus: Did he die? That's a shame. I should have waited until his vollund came back. 

As the dust cleared, Zeus saw something unbelievable. Ayanokouji emerged from the dust of the lightning attack, with an orb of lightning hovering over his gloves. 

Everyone: WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Announcer was going out of his mind. 

Announcer: Ayanokouji just caught Zeus' almighty lightning, with... A PAIR OF GLOVES!

Zeus: WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!! Never would have thought you would do that. 

Ayanokouji's left hand had the orb of lightning which was contorted from Zeus' main attack. 

Ayanokouji: It's a good thing I had this premade.

Everyone: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The stadium was in shock as Ares sat down from his once righteous scream of victory. 

...

*Flashback to before the fight.*

...

Ayanokouji: Goll, now that we are one. You can listen in on my thoughts.

(Goll): Yeah, your right! So what's your point?