Starting Initiation

Y/N POV

I load up into the airship and just stare out the window when I hear a loud voice along with Ruby's.

Voice: "I can't believe my little sister is going with me to Beacon!"

Ruby: "Please stop."

I turn around and see Ruby being squeezed to death by a girl with long blonde hair. 

Ruby: "Hey, it's you again."

Yellow: "You know him?"

Ruby: "Sorta. He was there the night I got accepted but I never got to know his name. What is it by the way?"

Y/N: "Y/N."

Ruby: "This is my big sister Yang."

Yang: "Hey~"

Y/N: "Keep it in your pants blondie."

She pouts which makes Ruby laugh until we hear another voice.

Woman: "Hello and welcome to Beacon."

Yang: "Who's that?"

Glynda: "My name is Glynda Goodwitch."

Yang: "Alright then."

Glynda: "All of you have been specially chosen to attend the great school of Beacon. Our world is in an extraordinary time of peace. So it's your duty as future Huntsmen and Huntresses to uphold that peace. You have all shown the qualities for just such a task. Now it's our job to give you the knowledge along with the training to protect this world."

The hologram of Glynda disappears and I see the sight of Vale from above. I then hear someone running past us and see they are a boy holding his stomach and mouth. I roll my eyes at him when the airship lands and lets us out. I hop out of the airship when I hear an explosion to my left. I look and see Ruby being yelled at by what is clearly a Schnee.

Schnee: "You complete dolt!"

Y/N: "That's enough girly."

Schnee: "Excuse me!?"

Y/N: "Either leave this girl alone or I'll cut out your tongue so you'll never be able to bad mouth anyone ever again."

She goes wide eyed and speed walks away from me. I smile at her reaction when I turn around to see Ruby talking with the puking boy. We walk and talk while finding out the boy's name is Jaune Arc. I also make sure to avoid spilling anything about myself. We finally arrive at a large room where Ozpin walks up to a microphone.

Ozpin: "I'll keep this a short as I can. You have traveled from all the corners of Remnant to look for knowledge. To hone and perfect your skills and hopefully pick up new ones. Once you have finished attending this school you plan on dedicating your time to protecting the people of this world. But after looking at you, all I see is nothing but wasted potential in need of guidance. You think the knowledge you seek will free you from this burden. But here you will find out that it can only carry you so far. It's up to you to take the first leap."

He walks away from the microphone with Glynda walking up to it.

Glynda: "You shall all sleep in the ballroom for the night. Get plenty of rest for tomorrow is your initiation."

Later that night I lay down on my side and feel my eyes close. My dream starts moderately pleasant when I soon see flashes of falling off the building and bullets being fired at me. The pain from each death returns when it fully stops and I hear a voice from my past.

Woman: "I'm waiting for you Y/N."

I jolt out of my sleep gasping. I look around and see everyone getting up. I look at my chest and see all the scars I've gotten during the time of my immortality. I groan before getting dressed and heading towards the locker room. I take out my weapons and holster them. Once that is done I head to the cliff where I see Ozpin and Glynda.

Ozpin: "All of you have trained tirelessly to become a warrior. Today you will be tested in the Emerald Forest."

Glynda: "In regards to the rumors of teammates you will be given them today."

Ozpin: "The first person you see shall be your teammate for the next four years. After partnering up head to the northern end and collect a relic. Bring it back here so that you may receive a grade. Kill anything that stands in your way or you will die. Are there any questions?"

Jaune: "Sir?"

Ozpin: "Good, take your positions."

I am the first to be launched and go sailing through the air. I close my eyes and just let my body crash to the ground. Almost all of my bones break leaving me as a mass off broken bones and torn flesh. I groan and forcibly reset all of my bones. I stand up and pop my back before heading to the northern part of the forest.