Part-8 (The Grand Party)

I woke up and heard many chaotic voices coming from outside...i freshened up and wore this-

I went outside and Saw many maids were cleaning the house

I went outside and Saw many maids were cleaning the house....Taehyung was surrounded by 2 females who were writing some notes...lisa,jennie,irene,rose and jisoo unnie were also surrounded by 1 females each who were also writing notes and taking measurements of their bodies...I was watching all this when I bumped into jin oppa.
Jin:Good Morning Y/n!
Y/n:Good Morning Oppa..What is going on here??

Jin:Actually Taehyung's Company has come on no 1 so he is throwing a grand Party...You go and get your measurements done and tell them your dress design...ok?
Y/n:Ummm..am I invited?
Jin:Ofcourse Y/n you are a family now!
Y/n:How?!
Jin:You will know it Soon...
Your POV:
(I am confused as hell...I was coming downstairs when my Eyes met with Taehyung's he had a little guilt in them...and he should have...)
Lisa:Hey Misunnie... do you like my design?(I will use Misun instead of y/n.)

Y/n:Oh so you are again going to kill boys huh??
Lisa:Yaah...I am dying to see your design.. (design will be shown...wait till then.)
Misun:What's so special about my design..??
Rosé: Cuz you have a great sense of style babe..

Misun:Yeah Yeah..whatever(i said sarcastically)now...look at my sister looks like she is in heaven...
Jennie:She is enjoying very much especially with that Jin..
Misun:She is not even afraid of them...
Lisa/Rosé:Neither us...
Y/n:I think jennie is my only friend here...

Jennie:Same here.. (we dramatically cried and hugged each other.)
(I felt someone staring at me...it was Taehyung..I felt a bit uncomfortable..)
Female 8:Excuse me miss...i will be designing your outfit pls come with me..
(I followed her.She took my measurements and asked for the design.)
Y/n:Here I want this design... (I designed the dress myself it was quite simple but I saw Taehyung coming towards us.)

Taehyung:Show me the design....hmm are you sure u will be wearing this? (I just ignored him...but he started editing my design...I couldn't see the design.)
Taehyung:Yes...design this one.
Female 8:O-Okay Sir.

Evening 6 pm.
(The Party was at 8..So everybody was getting ready,the decoration was done.I also started getting ready..the dress was beautiful..)
My Outfit:

Dress of my friends:

We all were coming down while gossiping

We all were coming down while gossiping...it was really chaotic but suddenly all went silent the spotlight was now on us...Jungkook offered Lisa a hand..she took it and went with him,jin with irene,rose with Jimin,jennie with suga? (Wait when did this happen??this bitch)and Taehyung came smiling to me and offered a hand I wasn't taking it so he whispered something in my ear.
V:Take it or else I kill your mother.

(How can someone be so heartless and shameless...sigh,I took his hand..he smirked)
(The lights turned on..I saw soobin,mr.Sehun,Many more people but I knew only these two...)
V:Sit here don't move...I am going to attend the guests..
(I nodded)

V:Words babygirl..
Misun:Okay
(He went to some guests...Soobin was continously staring at me..I locked eyes with him..He came to me)
Sb:How have you been baby??
Misun:Don't call me that and Why do you care?
Sb:What do you mean...I do care about you.

Misun:Oh really?I trusted you soobin but You betrayed me..I want to break up with you...

(Nobody was noticing us...except some of soobin'friend?members?I dnt kno who they are.Lisa was also looking at me sometimes and gave me"what happened "reaction.Soobin was really pissed off.He grabbed my hand and took me to the garden area.He pulled me towards him very close and and kissed me..My palms were on his chest trying to push him but failed...he pulled me more towards his chest by my waist so there is no space..I didn't knew soobin will ever force me and started tearing up...someone pulled me backwards and kissed me again?It was Taehyung..What am I a toy?)
Soobin:She is mine...

(he pulled me)
Taehyung:She "WAS"now she is mine (and again he pulled me..)
Me:STOP IT...JUST STOP!!HAVE YOU ASKED ME WHO I WANT TO BE WITH?WHO I LOVE?IF I WANT TO BE WITH ANY OF YOU OR NOT?I AM JUST A TOY FOR YOU RIGHT?I ALSO HAVE FEELINGS!! (I was crying like crazy and ran towards my room...everybody in the hall was watching me...those two were glaring at each other..Someone stopped me)
Sehun:What happened??
Me:You are also one of them..why do you care huh??

(I ran upstairs..i entered my room and fell down..my heel broke I started crying hugging my knees..everything was messed up....my life,my love,my career...What is left??)
______________________________________
What will she do now?
Keep Reading to find out...
Part 9 coming soon..
Stay Safe...Borahae