The doctor gave him a piece of paper and a pencil for now. Maru scribbled something on the paper.

{Where am i?}

"You are in the research lab of a hospital. You have been saved by Sensei."

{Saved?}

"Don't worry about it. You'll learn it all in time"

Maru looked at him with confusion in his eyes. But the doctor went on with his talk

"So no more questions. Now I am going to tell you some things. First of all. You need to behave, sensei is not the most kind man. But when he likes you, you can become everything you have ever dreamed of. Second of all. You are created for sensei to help him. You will listen to him and follow his commands and orders without a doubt. If you hesitate, you will be executed and rebuilt till you are obeying. And at last. You need to learn about and learn to control your quirk. But that will be all in time."

He had so many questions he wanted to ask the doctor. Wat is his quirk? Who is sensei? Will he meet him?

"I know you've a lot of questions" It was like the doctor could read his mind. "But, you don't need to worry about any of it. For now, I need to know if you can move yourself.

{Yes}

"Good. Now go over and sit in the chair"

Maru sat on the edge of his bed. Lowering himself to the ground on his feet. Holding on to the bed, he tried to stand. It was difficult, but he did it. Slowly Maru walked a couple of meters to the chair. He was a bit scared to what was going to happen, but sat in it as ordered. The doctor walked around him. Inspecting him on his conditions. Afterwards he walked to the cabinet and picked up a collar out of it. It was a small black collar with some green dots on it. He walked back and put it around my neck.

"This will help us all. Don't try take it off. It will hurt you when you try"

Before the doctor had said that, Maru learned it the hard way. He touched the collar and got a shock of it. Shivering from it, he looked at his hands. They were shaking heavily from the little shock he got. The shock wasn't strong, but because he had such a small and vulnerable body, it was enough to feel intense pain from it.

"So I see you get the memo. Just let it rest and there will be nothing to be scared of. For now, we are going to move you to a new room. Be nice while I get a nurse."

He walked out of the room. The door closed behind him. Maru was now alone in the room again. With the words of the doctor in mind, he sat as well-behaved as possible. Not moving an inch. He waited for someone to come back.

After a while a female stepped through the door in the room. She looked like she was in her early thirties. She had long blond hair and a wide lovely smile on her face. "Hello Maru, I am Asami. I am a nurse and I will take care of you for a little while" She said with a lovely voice.

{Hello miss}

"Will you follow me to your new room? I can assure you it is pretty nice!"

Maru stood up slowly from the chair. Obviously nervous of where he was going. Asami noticed this and told him with a sweet voice to not worry and to calm down a bit. He gave her a little nod and smile and followed her. They went trough some white hallways and down multiple stairs. In the beginning it was difficult to walk. But after a while Maru got the hang of it and walked beside Asami.

The woman had hold his hand ever since the chair. It felt nice. The doctor was a strange man and having someone who is so nice to him made Maru happy. A little smile was on his face. The smile widened as Asami told him they were there.

She opened the door and Maru's eyes lit up of excitement. He stood in a small but colorful room. There was a bed what looked like heaven compared to the hospital bed. There was a closet full with clothes in his size and there were some toys laying in a corner. He had his own little bathroom with a shower, toilet and sink. Nothing special but it was his own. On a table in the room, there lay a little writing board and some crayons. Maru went to it and picked it up.

{Is this all for me?}

"Yes. Sensei told us to do our best for you. His young child. He even named you Maru because it means something precious. He really wants to take care of you."

Maru smiled and walked around the room. Asami was in the doorway looking at the kid. She felt a little buzzing from her phone in her pocket. After looking what it was, she asked Maru for his attention.

"Maru. I need to go. But if you need me, just press the button on the doorpost. It is just like a doorbell. Understood?"

Maru nodded. Looking sadly on the note that she was leaving already.

"Do you have any questions before I go?"

Maru picked up his chalkboard again. Scribbling a question.

{How old am I?}

"I am officially not allowed to tell, but you are 7. That's how old the files are telling from the investigation on...."

She stopped talking. It looked like she was in trance. Maru looked questioning at her, asking with his eyes to continue. But she didn't. After blinking a couple of times, she came back to herself.

"Sorry about that. I need to go now. Bye sweetheart"

She turned around, walked out of the door and locked it. Maru stood frozen. He didn't want her to leave so quick. He was all alone again now.

Maru walked to his bed, laying in it. He started crying and curled himself into a little ball. The cries were from mixed feelings. He was so happy with his room, but he didn't want to be alone. He wanted Asami to keep him company. To tell him bed time stories and to comfort him when he was feeling sad. But she just left, not even telling when she came back. Maru was thinking about all that was said. He was a 7 years old kid. He was saved by this so called sensei. And he was a special someone for this sensei. Why was he so special? Who is sensei? What is going to happen to him?

*************
Thank you for reading the first chapter! Let me know if you liked it! :)
I have already multiple chapters written so if people want more, i will upload them! Again thanks for reading!