E I G H T

"Is everyone here?" 

"We're still waiting on Hansol, Jihoon and Jun," Seungcheol responded to Mingyu, who looked so tired and so done. They had made the right decision by meeting up earlier than they were supposed to meet at the bus because there wasn't going to be a way that one of them wouldn't be late. 

"Can they hurry?" Joshua whined, his head resting on Seungcheol's shoulder as another yawn escaped through his lips. Seungcheol didn't make another movement since he did want Joshua to get some rest before they would enter the bus, he knew there was no way any of them would able to get sleep on there. No way. 

"I'll call Hansol and see where the fuck he is," Seungkwan left the room with his phone pressed on his ear, he met brief eye contact with Jun who just arrived with his backpack secured tightly on his back and his black sleeping back in his hand. A smile crept onto Jun's face as he saw how tired everyone looked. It was 6:49 am and they needed to be by the bus at 7.  Jun rubbed his eyes and surprisingly received a back hug from Minghao when he placed his bag down. Minghao's head bobbed down to his shoulder as he held Jun closely to him while he closed his eyes to rest. A light blush grew hotter and hotter on Jun's face but it was to his relief that Jihoon finally entered the room, approaching him along with Wonwoo too. Minghao eventually let go of Junhui, letting him earn a hug from Wonwoo and Jihoon but he watched them with a cautious glare. 

"How've you two been?" Jihoon said with a yawn following, Jun nodded back enthusiastically. 

"I've been good-" 

"Finally Hansol has arrived!" Seungkwan loudly exclaimed, cutting of Jun's response in the process. "Now let's go, it's 6:56!" Jeonghan spoke, walking quickly past the 12 others to get to the front of the school where they all saw two massive buses. The first one looked already full, and that statement was confirmed when the teacher spoke to the 13 of them who arrived probably the latest. 

"The first bus is unfortunately full but I am confident that all of you will be able to fit in the second one," 

"How many people are already in the second one?" Jihoon mumbled from the back, and somehow the teacher managed to hear yet gave an unwanted response from the 13 boys. 

"There's 23 so far," Mr Choi responded as they all started boarding the bus, that had already been in chaos. Wonwoo had to even cover his ears because of the noise volume of the bus, it was so fucking loud. The left side had already been filled so they each trickled into the right side quickly so they really had no choice in who they sat beside. It didn't matter that much either since most of them had grown comfortable with each other.  Their seats were 

->Junhui & Soonyoung

->Jihoon & Seokmin

->Jeonghan & Seungkwan 

->Seungcheol & Minghao 

->Joshua & Hansol

->Wonwoo & Mingyu 

(the names next to the arrows are sitting beside the window) 

And Chan chose to be sitting on the other side of the bus beside a student which he hadn't ever met but only knew him by his first name, Shotaro and they were only one year apart. He looked next to him that the younger staring out the bus. Of course, they wouldn't be leaving just yet since there were 7 seats at the front that remained untouched and empty.