Five (5)

Time skip (3months)
Its been 3months since Prince Jimin left the palace and it was also exactly three months since Hoseok and Yoongi found each other and are together ❤. 

The three are still trying their best to look for each other.  After finding each other, Yoongi decided that Hoseok should move in with him,  so they did that.  They also chose YOONGI'S house because there is just him and his brother, and its also very big since they are rich.

Yoongi was also able to convince Hoseok  to leave his job since he was sure he xare take care of his other half.  Yoongi and Hoseok are so happy together in their relationship. 

Today they decided to go on a date,  and everything was taken care of by Yoongi.  First they went to an amusement park,  it was fun and the best thing was that when they took a Ferris wheel, Hoseok was shouting while holding onto Yoongi so tight.

After tht he throwed up. Then they went to a photo booth and took pictures 📷. They also went to a park and many different things. 

Then lastly they went to get some ice cream 🍦.  Yoongi took mint and Hoseok took Vanilla. They started eating while walking around the mall, and after they went shopping 🛍 .

Jimin and Jin where doing their shopping in Channel (sorry guys I am too lazy to search.  I am just sure that Jimin loves Channelso much).

Jimin bought more normal clothes to continue his search since he had too much princely clothes and less normal clothes. 

And a kind reminder, he was given six months so rn he have 3 months left.  And he is starting to get impatient.  Now jimin and Jin was done with their shopping 🛍 , when they were going outside with Jin caring the bags, Jimin with a few of them.

Jimin and Yoongi accidentally ran into each other and fell down . When they were apologizing to each other and Yoongi helping to pick JIMIN'S shopping bags. He passed the bags to Jimin but then he touched JIMIN'S hand by mistake (imao I decided to make them meet in a similar way) they saw yellow sparkling between them.

A few moments later they was a light of yellow and orange in a circle around Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok and Yoongi in the middle. Sope was so shocked and happy at the same time, while Jimin was very very school shocked and he looked like he was in denial for a second.

Jimin asked them what wad going on,  and Hoseok ran and touched JIMIN'S hand to see if it was what he thought it us and to his luck the answer was yes. He explained to Jimin

Their hands sparkled the colors of them and their soulmates. They were all so happy😊. They hugged and kissed each other. 

After that they decided to go and get coffee ☕ to get to know each other, e.t.c. Jimin told Jin to go to their mansion but Hoseok told him their house was near so he might as well call Namjoon to come and pickup Jin. And then...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry to leave you hanging.  U had to. anyways how are you guys?? I miss you so much. Sorry for not updating in a long time, honestly I had no time, but I will try to do it faster for you all. Bcz I know how it feels read an unfinished story...I l y so much ily 😍 💓 💗

--------________---------------___________---------