Episode 2

Keiko had just finished putting away her clothes and toiletries when someone knocked on her door. However she didn't hear it as her ears were plugged in by earphones.

"Oi! Oi! Daijoubu? I'm coming in!" The voice burst open the door, only to see Keiko bobbing her head to the music. "It's time to eat." No response from her who hasn't realized someone is in her room. "Oi!" The voice holds one of Keiko's shoulders.

Keiko screamed, thinking it was a stranger or an intruder coming to abduct her.

"Why did you scream?! It's me Yuusuke."

Keiko turned her body to face him. She lets out a relief sigh. "I didn't lock the door?" Keiko looked over Yuusuke's shoulder. "Careless of me. So what's up?"

"Dinners ready."

"Oh let's go up together then."

Yuusuke insisted that she go first but she was stubborn. She said they can get to know each other better if they go together. Not able to decline her offer, they walked side by side.

"Now that we're siblings, we should talk to each other more. We don't talk much do we? Even though we are classmates."

"Yeah..." Yuusuke scratched his neck. During their time as classmates, Keiko tried talking to him but he would end up stuttering and blushing, causing the conversation to end shortly.

Besides, she's in a higher league than him. There's no way he can talk smoothly with someone like that without embarrassing himself... but she's now his stepsister. He can use this chance to get closer to her!

"W-we can walk to school together if you want. N-not that I care much anyways but our brothers would probably tell us to go together."

"Sure! It wouldn't be boring if there's someone I can talk to."

"A-and if any of our brothers bother you, y-you can tell me. They can be annoying sometimes."

"That's very considerate of you. I'll keep that in mind." Keiko giggled. "Hey, how's your mother like?"

"Okaa-san? She's a busy woman but she'll love you as if you're her own children. She told us she would've like  if any of us were born as daughters so she can hang out with." Yuusuke glanced at her. "If you're worried about getting along with her, then don't be. I'm sure you'll like her. She's a fashion designer and owns her own business, you like fashion right?"

She had a surprised look on her face. "I do, how did you know?"

He blushed. "I-I overheard it when you talked with our class rep."

She giggled. "Yeah we did talk about that. That's considerate of you to remember something insignificant."

"That's cause I like you..." He murmured.

"Hmm, did you say something?"

"N-nothing!"

They arrived on the fifth floor. They walked downstairs and turned right, where the dining room and kitchen are.

Most of the chairs were occupied. There were two empty spots, the first one is between Wataru and Kaname, the second one is by the corner next to Tsubaki.

"Onee-chan! Onee-chan! Sit next to me!" Wataru shouted, patting the seat beside him.

"Hmm what if I want to sit next to Tsubaki-san?" Keiko teased.

"Yeay!" Tsubaki cheered.

Wataru puffed his cheeks, pouting. Keiko giggled. "Gomenne Wataru-chan. I'm joking, it would make my day happier if I can sit beside you."