Episode 25

It was a sunny Sunday morning. Keiko was playing a racing game with Wataru, while Yuusuke was studying English when Subaru and Tsubaki came down the stairs.

"Oh, what are you two doing together?" Yuusuke asked as they walked into the living room.

Keiko glanced towards them before continuing focusing on the racing game.

Since the incident with both of them confessing their feelings to her, she had ignored them.

"We were looking for imouto-san!" Tsubaki answered cheerfully.

"Y-yeah, we've got something to ask." Subaru continued.

"Yattaaaaaa!!!" Wataru cheered happily, jumping up and down. He had come first in the race, beating Keiko.

Keiko pouted. "Wataru-chan, give me a chance. You're always first." She reached out to a fighting game. "We should play this one next. I'm sure I can beat you in this one."

Wataru tilted his head. "But onee-chan, Tsukkun and Subarun want to ask you a question. Aren't you going to ask what it is?"

"Eh they did?" Keiko asked, feigning ignorance. She turned towards them with a look of disinterest. "What is it?"

Subaru was taken aback by her lack of interest but not Tsubaki. He had a grin on his face.

"Let's go on a date!"

"What?!?" Yuusuke stood up from his seat. "You guys are siblings!"

"But not blood-related." Tsubaki replied.

"Date?" Wataru asked. "Does that mean Tsukkun and Subarun love onee-chan? Then, I want to go on a date with onee-chan too!"

"Y-you can't!" Subaru interrupted. "She's going on a date with me!"

"You guys are very bold huh?" Keiko asked, crossing her hand on her chest. "Fine. I'll go on a date with you guys... together, at the same time." She began walking towards the stairs. "Oh, and Wataru-chan's coming with us."

"Yattaaaaaaa! Date with onee-chan, date with onee-chan!"

"What?" Subaru asked.

"He can't come!" Tsubaki protested. "And I want a date with just the two of us, not share it with them!"

"I'll come too!" Yuusuke shouted, hurriedly putting away his book.

Keiko shook her head. "You need to finish study Yuusuke-kun. We've got a quiz tomorrow." She turned towards Tsubaki and Subaru. "Either Wataru-chan's following or no date at all." She continued walking, wanting to change into a cute outfit for the 'date'.

"Yeay, a date with onee-chan!" He stuck out his tongue towards his brothers.

Tsubaki glared at Wataru. "You're just a kid. Let us, the grown-ups, go out with her."

Yuusuke snorted, muttering, "She's definitely rejecting you guys."

"What did you say, Yuusuke?" Subaru asked.

Yuusuke closed his eyes and leaned his head on the sofa. "She's gonna reject you guys, just like how she rejected me and Iori-nii."

"Iori? That quiet antisocial prince confessed first?!?" Tsubaki asked, shouting in disbelief.

Yuusuke nodded his head. "Yeah. But even the prince-like Iori-nii is rejected, what makes you think she wants to be with you guys? Just give up and let her live a peaceful life."

"I'll never give up!" Tsubaki declared. "She's the girl of my dreams!"

"No, she's in a position that fulfils whatever sick ideals you have for a girl." Yuusuke retorted.