Extended Summary

*I do not own Shadow and Bone or any of the works of Leigh Bardugo. I only own my OC, Svetlana Starkov. If she is similar to any other OCs out there, I am sorry. I really tried to make her my own but unique powers are hard to come up with. 

*Based on both the Netflix show and the books

*If you want spicy scenes check out the other version of this. Any chapter posted on this book with a number at the end like Chapter 21: No More Lies (1) has an alternative version on the other book with some 18+ content. Only check it out if you are mature enough tho pls.   

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ☽ ☪ ☾ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Since the moment she was born, Svetlana Starkov has only had one desire. Protect her twin sister Alina. Growing up, Svetlana has done everything in her power to ensure her sister's happiness. She fought tooth and nail to succeed so that her sister would never have to carry one single burden Ravka threw their way. Svetlana quickly taught herself to be faster and stronger than the bullies who would hurt them. More cunning and intelligent than those who would look down upon them. And most importantly, to be more stubborn than her trouble-attracting twin.

While growing up together, the siblings shared everything. However, Svetlana has always kept one seemingly meaningless secret from Alina. One that could change everything. The call of power within her very soul. In order to ensure her sister could live out her every desire, Svetlana stifled this spark her entire life. However, fate was a cruel bitch.

One moment changes everything for the twins. Together they are taken away from the world they knew. Alina wishes to return to her precious Mal, so Svetlana wants the same. Well, she should. Yet, she has never felt more at home than she does within the walls of the Little Palace. To make matters worse, the power running through her veins seems to draw her closer and closer to the general who stole them from their mundane lives. Alina has always possessed Svetlana's heart but, despite resisting the connection she feels with the Darkling, how long will it really be before he possesses her soul? 

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ☽ ☪ ☾ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ✷ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

*Hey everyone! This is my first time sharing any of my work online. I hope you all enjoy it. Feel free to comment on any grammatical or spelling errors :) 

*Also, I created the cover art myself. Check out my art Instagram: thegrinningartist