"Hey, are you okay? I was worried that you were sick, and-" Travis was cut off by Sal wrapped his arms around him.

   "H-hey," he flushed, looking around, "people are staring," He made a weak effort to push him off. "We're gonna get bulli-"

   "Thanks, Travis," Sal mumbled, letting go.

   "Huh?"

   "I'm sorry that I was being... weird." He said softly. "I just misunderstood something and I was upset, but it's okay now. I get it now." Sal smiled.

  "Wait," Travis protested as he pulled him down the hall, "what do you mean?"

   "It doesn't matter," Sal admitted. I'm alright."

   "No," he shook his head, "I just want to know so that I don't make you misunderstand again."

   "You didn't." He let go of his sleeve with a chuckle. "It was me. I'm sorry. You didn't do anything. I just got all worked up over nothing."

   "Oh, well, alright." Travis sighed, knowing that he'd met a dead end. "Are you okay? Your head, I mean."

   Sal shrugged, "Right now? No." He said bluntly. "Medication for this stuff usually takes a while to work. I'll be alright though."

   "You look a little hazy."

   "I feel a little hazy," Sal admitted. "My head is spinning."

   Travis smiled, "O-Once we get home, you can rest, and I'll... Do boyfriend things and make you tea and stuff."

   Sal flushed. That was the first time he'd heard Travis refer to himself as his boyfriend. It felt nice.

__

   "Are you sure you're okay?" Travis asked, one hand on Sal's arm as they walked down the block.

   "Mhm," Sal nodded with a smile, foot slipping out from under him.

  He let out a breath as Travis caught him around his shoulders before he could fall. "Woah, watch out."

   "My legs feel weird." He said.

   "How's your head?"

    "It hurts." Sal looked up at him.

    "Is it usually this bad?" Travis furrowed his brows.

  He shook his head.

  "Right..." He grimaced, "Maybe it's because you haven't had any medication for it since it started."

   Sal shook his head, feeling pain shoot into his temples, "I took medication... The nurse gave me pills."

   "Were they the same ones you have at home?"

   "No, " He mumbled, "mine are white. She gave me... Green."

   "Alright, " Travis kept a hand on his shoulder as they walked, "we'll be home soon, so maybe you should take the ones you usually take, alright? You don't... Seem like you're doing too good."