𝓘𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓑𝓮 𝓕𝓾𝓷

Start from the beginning

Sidharth Shah

I didnt how Aru managed to send her outside but she did it. Thank u Aru. I called her but hearing me she walked fast and walked outside the house. Where was she going at that time? That too alone? I knew she was running away from me.

"Shehnoo stop." I yelled running behind her. I ran a lil bit fast to catch her. And I was successful.

"Shehnoo see I m sorry." I didnt find more better words to say. I was really ashamed of what I said in my rage. Bcz I really respect the bond of marriage. I really do. I knew what Nikah meaned to her.

"What will I do with ur sorry? Mene sharbat pina hai iss sorry ka?" Her nose became red as a result of her anger. "First u tell me why were u ignoring me like I dont exist?" She reddened her eyes more.

"I m really sorry for that. I -" beating me off she spoke in a pitched voice. "Pehle ye sorry bolna band kar. Mein bolthi huna tune yesab kio kiya teko tamasha dikana thana sabko?"

"No." But I was only shut up by her. "Chup bilkul chup."

"Arey! Can I say sometging?" I asked as she wasnt giving me any chance to utter a word.

"No. Chup chap reh aur meri baat sun. Aur muh tab khulio jab mein kuch pucho." I zipped my mouth instantly as I knew denying her at that moment meaned disaster.

She took a deep breath before starting again," If I ever judged u on the basis of your past mistakes?"

"Never." I replied momentarily knowing she was the one who never made me feel unwanted or guilty.

"So why are you insecure for facing me bcz of that bloody thing?" She fumed.

"Who said u that?" I was baffled with that new information about me that I got to know that monent.

"Aru said." She replied.

"And who said to Aru?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

"You only." She pressed her lips in total annoyance.

"I never said that thing. I only uttered a single line and I had to be careful she could drag that to a whole story." I sighed.

"So can u please take the load of telling me the exact reason." Sarcasm was dripping from her words.

"Do u remember u hate cousin marriage?" I whispered slowly. Soon the realization took over her and she shifted in her place uncomfortably.

"I ....dont.....hate...it....I...I...just dont like it." She said while pausing after every words.

"It's same Shehnoo." Rolling my eyes I pressed my lips in a thin line.

"No. It is not." Her temple crumpled. "How can I make u understand?Umm. See U hate Hafsa. Ok? but U dont hate Lala Abbo, u just dont like him." Next moment she came with the best example for me. And yeah I was quite impressed with that. Really!

"And Mr. ignoring that silly thing I m trying to form a flow that u broke for I didnt know what. So basically u cant blame me for that thing." She pointed her finger at me.

"And what about ur so called dream of a perfect man for u? Talking about me, mein toh uske aspas bhi nahi." I said looking everywhere but not at her.