𝓘𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓑𝓮 𝓕𝓾𝓷

Start from the beginning

But I was regretting my decision. It was all feeling wrong. Flooding in my thoughts didnt let me know that party was almost over. I was feeling restless. Maybe I made a wrong move and I also shattered her life. I realized I was in sweats.

I turned back feeling a tap on my shoulder. It was Shehnoo. Before I could hear something from her Khalil called her. This made me more sure of my opinion of not beimg suittable enough for her. Khalil said something to her amd then she returned to me.

"See Shehnoo u can divorce me anytime if u want. U can be free from this nikah." I dont know thinking what I said that. I didnt want her to be in a nikah where she was not satisfied.

She hauled in her place. She took a second to register what I said. And I was also realizing what slipped out my tongue. Shit!

"Firstly the thing u told me now, u want to do it, so dont say second time that I can or I will. This thought never crossed my mind and will never. Amd u also know it very well I will not think about it let alone do it. Secondly u can do it if u want it from ur very own heart. But for that u have to kill me first. If u cant do that u have to wait untill I m dead. Kioki mere jinda hute huye toh tu apni kisi girlfriend ko apne ghar nahi la saktha." She said those bitter things in one go as I made her anger lever reach on high level.

"I promise I dont have any girlfriend." I stated immediately.

"GO TO HELL with ur promise." She fumed in anger and turned back. Before I could hold her, Taya Ammi came here so I couldnt stop her. As soon as she passed from there I ran behind Shehnoo. She was going inside the room. I didnt go directly to the room as there might be Hafsa and I didnt want to creat any drama in front of her. Not seeing any other way I dialled a number.

Arya Shah

I was setting the clothes after coming from the party. There was no sign of Shehnoo and Hafsa. As soon as I rested my back at sofa being tired my phone rang making me startled.

Picking my phone I quickly recieved the call. "Hello Sidharth."

"Hafsa hai udhar?" He asked in urgency.

"Hein? What will u do with Hafsa?" I was confused.

"U only have to give me an answer." He groaned.

"I m not telling. U first tell me what is the matter?" I insisted.

"Shehnoo ko bahar nikal room se." As soon as he uttered those words Shehnoo entered the room. I could guess by her face she was in a bad mood.

"What happened between u two?" I asked slowly making sure Shehnoo wasnt listening it.

"Just an arguement." He replied. "Do what I said."

Muttering a ok I cut the call. Oh God I didnt know what was exactly going between thsese two. I gathered courage and approached Shehnoo.

"Shehnoo woh Sidharth" she furiously cut me off. "Dont take his name in front of me."her temper was scaring me.

"Baat toh karle ek baar usse." I said as Sid was waiting for her outside.

"Aru plz for God's sake dont come between us. Actually there was never us and will never be." She dashed out of the room saying this. I thanked Allah that she was out of the room. I prayed Sidharth would manage her.