"I was at your charity event. Then I was with Daphne and I accepted a drink I shouldn't off. That's all I remember. Like one moment I'm awake then the next I'm not and when I do awake I'm locked in a fucking dungeon" he said as I followed Narcissa more into the room.

"Do you remember Anna?" She asked as Draco stood from the couch and rose a brow.

"Yes. Scorpius' girlfriend, well ex now" he said simply as i chocked out a sob.

"No, honey. She's your fiancé. You and Anna have a child, her name is Elora and she's almost a month old" Narcissa tried to explain as he just repeatedly shook his head in disbelief.

"I can't- we can't" he stared me up and down, the way he used to when he admired what I wore, the way he used to when he loved me.

"Excuse me" I said, on the verge of breaking down in tears as I exited the room.

I didn't know if I was ever able to get Draco back. He didn't Remember a thing, he didn't remember our child, the times we spent together, all the I love yous, it was all gone. The connection we had was no longer there on his side.

"Hey" I held my phone to my ear as I Called Kehlani "Can you bring Elora to The manor? N- No I'm fine I just- bring her please" I said before I hung up.

I turned and sat on the bottom stairs. Placing my hands on my face as I sobbed. I had been through so much, I don't know how much more I could handle and oh- if I saw Daphne and Lucius one more time I don't think I could stop an unforgivable from leaving my mouth.

I was hoping to Merlin that this potion worked. Draco and I's relationship was built on pure luck and I wasn't sure if I could rebuild it once again.

About 5 minutes later there came a knock on the door. I shot up from the stairs and immediately answered it. It was Kehlani and Elora.

"Hey, what's going on?" She asked as she handed me Elora.

"I-"

"Miss Zabini. Long time no see" Draco stood leaned against the door frame with his hands crossed. Kehlani's mouth hung open in a silent gasp as she looked from me to him.

"Holy shit" she cursed as she ran to him and wrapped him in a hug. Draco tensed and held his hands out in front of him, not touching her back "I didn't think I would see your ugly mug anytime soon" she laughed as she let him go "Why does he look like he's seen a ghost?"

"He's doesn't remember me, Lani. He doesn't remember Elora" I said with a Tint of sadness in my tone as Kehlani covered her hands over her mouth.

"No fucking way?" She gasped as she looked back at Draco again "Bitch that's your baby mama"

"I'm utterly confused" he blinked at us as he looked to me then the baby "Who's this?"

"This is Elora" I said as I walked to him and handed her in his arms "Elora Malfoy. She's your daughter Draco" Draco held Elora with his hands away from his body. Not sure what to do with the baby I just gave him.

"I- Um. Hi?" He said as Elora just looked at him. Usually she was skittish with strangers and would cry but she wasn't with Draco, Well he was her father after all.

"Can you revive his memory?" Kehlani whispered to me as she stepped back to where I was.

"Yes but the potion is very advanced to make and the only one that's advanced at potions right here is Draco. If I was to make it, it would take me too long" I shook my head as I watched Draco fiddle nervously with Elora.

"Get him to make it then" she said as I laughed.

"I can't just tell him to make a potion. He would want to know what it's for" I said as I crossed my arms.

"Then tell him-"

"Oh yeah. Hey Draco can you brew a very advanced potion and then drink it so you can remember all the times we fucked? One Of those times being that you came in me so much that you canceled out my birth control and now we have a one month old baby girl" I said in a mocking voice as Draco shot his head towards us.

"We did what?" He asked as Narcissa looked visibly uncomfortable.

"I- I'll go make some tea" she said, excusing herself fork out presence.

"It's worth a shot" Kehlani shrugged her shoulder "Hey Mrs Malfoy I'm coming too" she shouted as she followed her into the other side of the house, leaving Draco, Elora and I alone.

"C- Can you take her?" Draco asked as I nodded and cradled her into my arms once more.

"Draco... we really need to talk"

Will we have to see Anna and Draco rebuild their relationship?

Word count 1430.