" Of course I'm ready... it's the FAIR."

" I KNOWWWW. I'M DYING TO EAT FUNNEL CAKE AND EVERYTHING."

" If your planning to do that then remember you have to work out all day tomorrow."

" Hmmm I don't have to."

" Yes you do. How do you plan on keeping that 6 pack if you're eating all the time?"

" By not keeping the 6 pack."

" No bro. It's literally about to be summer. How the hell do you plan on looking good?"

" Oh shush and eat your breakfast."

" AHHH EXACTLYYY."

" EXACTLY NOTHINGGG."

" Oh Salma's due date is in a few weeks so can we like uhh buy some baby clothes for her."

" Yeah for sure. What gender?"

" It's a boyyyy. She's doesn't know what she's going to name him yet tho."

" oh a little man okay okay. Maybe she can name him after me." He smile

" Hmm maybe but I doubt it. Okay anyways when we going to the fair?"

" It opens at 6.. so we have enough time."

" Okay good cause uhh I wanna go shopping after breakfast."

" You know you wanna shop because baby clothes and go into a store that has nothing to deal with baby's."

" I mean that might happen.. or not. We never know." You through your hands in the air.

" Well clearly your done with breakfast and I'm almost done. So go get ready for we can go."

" Ok but where are we going to anyways?

" I don't know. Your the one who knows every mall or clothing store in LA."

" Okay. I guess we are going to rodeo drive."

" OVER THERE?! FOR SOME BABY CLOTHES?!"

" UHH YEAH. I'M GOING TO BE THE GOD MOTHER. MEANING I HAVE TO GIVE THE BEST FOR MY LITTLE MAN."

" Your going to be the god mother?"

" Yeah she told be like a week ago."

" Who's the god father?"

" If it's not Sebastian then I don't know."

" Why would Sebastian be the god father?"

" Oh while you were gone they got really close. Remember that she see's me as a daughter?"

" Yeah."

" Well she see's him as a son."

" Oh cool. Well I'm done here."

" Okay let's go get ready."

" You better not take like 3 hours because remember the fair."

" I'll be ready in 30 minutes."

" Are you gonna shower?"

" No. I'll shower when we come back."

" Okay then I guess I'll shower now. Since you'll take too long."

" Okay. Sounds good."

I went into my closet and closed the door. Now I really have to look for rodeo drive. But what the fuck do I wear for rodeo drive? I went there a few times but I have to look good. Cause paparazzi's. Ok lets check this out. I took a quick scan of everything. I did imagine myself in some pieces of clothing but I didn't really feel it. I just got some denim shorts and a white satin tank top. I went to see if I would wear heels or running shoes. Since I was going to walk alone I got some white running shoes. I didn't know what to do with my hair so I just straightened it and that's it. I didn't put any makeup on because I was GLOWING. I got out of the closet and started to put some things in my purse. A wallet, portable charger, hair ties, lip gloss, wipes, and a protein bar. Chris wasn't ready yet so I just started the car to get it cold. I waited in the car and scrolled through instagram. Of course something bad had to happen. Lizzo was talking shit about Chris. UGHHH why the fuck for? I continued to read what was going on until Chris slammed my window to scare me. I obviously jumped and screamed like a little 7 year old. But Chris was dying of laughter. What a dumbass I said to myself. Chris finally got in the car and we just drove. It wasn't that long of a drive but when we got there. There was something off. Not many people were here.