【Chapter 8】

Start from the beginning

"So, who's that girl?" Diane asked Meliodas, her eyes starting to show signs of jealousy. Looking up at the slightly irritated giantess Elizabeth shyly looked down at the ground as she went to grasp the hand of (Y/n) who was currently thinking of the discount that she saw not so long ago. 

"N-Nice to meet you, Lady Diane! I am Elizabeth, I am currently traveling with Miss (Y/n) and Sir Meliodas." Elizabeth explained to her in a slightly courageous voice. Smiling, Diane looked down at Meliodas. "Just you and Meliodas?" Diane asked the silver-haired girl. 

"You know... Hawks also exists-" A whirlwind passed by her head as a crashing sound was heard soon after. "I know that pigs exist, but I don't have to worry about you, (Y/n). You seem like the only life you want to live is going around the world to find the greatest discounts and carry an apple tree wherever you go." Diane stated the same fake smile on her face. 

Frowning, (Y/n) looked down at the ground as a sad aura wrapped around her figure. 'I've never been so offended in something that I agreed 100% on.' (Y/n) thought sadly. "You cheater!" Diane yelled out in frustration and heartbreak. 

Looking over at the laying Meliodas (Y/n) saw his face become slightly dark until going back to its originally happy expression once he faced all of them. "(Y/n)!" Meliodas exclaimed happily as he saw her walking towards him. 

"You said my name, what do you want?" (Y/n) questioned him, her steps slow and sluggish. Rapping an arm around her waits (Y/n) could already feel the tension reach its climax. 

Don't get her wrong, getting thrown to a mountain was not what (Y/n) want to happen to her, but here we are, standing on top of a mountain that we never noticed before. 

"Well, that's a bit rude." (Y/n) said in a blank tone. Glancing around her surroundings (Y/n) shrugged as she stepped off from the last piece of earth from the mountain and began to fall. 'I wonder what kind of things I can taste for free... maybe just a block of cheese or two.' (Y/n) thought, beginning to calculate the amount of money that she can save if there was a 67% discount on food. 

Math was never her forte, but when it comes to something that she wants her IQ goes from an okay average to holy shit what are you on? Give me some of that!

Finally reaching the ground (Y/n) walked out of the big crater and tried to figure out where direction she was thrown at. "Okay, so over here is where I landed so where is it- Oh! There it is!" (Y/n) whispered to herself and clapped her hands together happily. 

'Alright, so over this tree and over here os where exactly?' (Y/n) continued to aim aimlessly throughout the forest until a figure shooting through the sky was seen. Quickly looking up at the sky (Y/n) saw that glowing figure heading to her left. 

'I think I should just follow that thing and see where I'm left out in. Sounds smart.' Nodding to herself (Y/n) began to run along with the flying figure, and soon it landed on a piece of ground that she was oh too familiar with. 

"You're...." Meliodas mumbled. "We finally meet, Seven Deadly Sins." Gilthunder said, his eyes boring holes into their heads. "Who's this kid trying to intimidate?" (Y/n) asked Elizabeth, but unfortunately Gilthunder heard it making his face scrunch up. 

"I am not a kid-" Gilthunder tried to explain, but this is (Y/n). "Can't he just see that we're busy and for him to go ask someone to go play with him?" (Y/n) shook her head in disappointment. "I told you, I'm not a kid!" Gilthunder stated angrily, though when the sound of a crow was heard he instantly calmed down and ignored the girl. 

"Litte Gil?" Meliodas asked himself, his orbs never leaving Gilthunder's. Suddenly, burning things began to trap them together making (Y/n) sigh. "If I had this guy's power I would have been able to open up a barbecue restaurant." (Y/n) commented. 

"Yep, without a doubt. This guy is a Holy Knight." Meliodas stated plainly, not even showing slight bother with the electric chains. "Gilthunder...? Why are you..." Elizabeth drawled out, her eyes looking at Gilthunder intensely. 

Looking over to Elizabeth Meliodas cocked an eyebrow, "You know him?" Meliodas questioned the silver-haired girl. "Yes, he's a Holy Knight who is very close to my father." Elizabeth answered him, though her attention never got away from Gilthunder. 

"Well, aren't you just so rude." (Y/n) commented. Turning towards the bored-looking female Gilthunder frowned. "Who do you think you are, commoner?"Gilthunder asked her, his eyes judging her in every way, shape, and form.

"Someone with a higher IQ than you, bubblegum bitch." (Y/n) retorted back, her eyes slightly glaring at him. Opening his mouth to try and form something the sound of the new nickname made him stop on his tracks and think about it for a moment before his face became completely red. 

"You...! You..." Giltunder weakly said. "Not so sound as rude as you, bubblegum bitch, but when does this finish? There's a 30% discount on the street for sweets and I really wanted to go."

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)