The old and the new

Start from the beginning

"I have pubic hair smarter than you"

Older Five insults while older me smiles.

"My hair was so pretty back then, keep up the good looks"

Older me compliments me, though she was technically complimenting herself, I still thanked her.

"See, the Y/n's are getting along"

Luther states and everyone ignores him,

"How is this possible?
Older Five questions,

"I can explain, you see, one hour from now, on the grassy knoll, before the president is killed, you both break your contract with the Commission"

Five states as he leans forward, Older Five's face lights up with a slight tone of shock while older me fiddles with straw in her cup, watching everyone closely.

"I already know your both thinking about it, all those years in the apocalypse, we never stopped worrying about our family, well today, your both going to do something about it, today, your both going to attempt to time travel forward to 2019, however, you are going to screw up the jump, and end up in this twip of a body, trapped forever, small, pubescent"

Five tells our older selves, though the harshness of his tone was directed towards older Five.

"I think you look nice"

I tell my Five as I play with his hair,

"Okay, even I was to believe you, what are we supposed to do about it, not jump?"

Older Five mumbles and Five shakes his head.

"No no, we need you to jump, if you don't jump, we both cease to exist"

Five tells him,

"Yes and I very much would like to exist"

I state and older me nods in agreement.'

"What we need for you to do is jump correctly"

Five continues.

"Im listening"

Older Five states, clearly intrigued.

"The first time through, we got the calculation wrong, thats we ended up in these bodies, but now, we know the correct calculation"

Five tells him as I itch my neck.

"What is it?"

Our older selves both question in unison,

"We'd be glad to tell you both, in exchange for that briefcase your holding under the table"

I state.

"Yeah, yeah, so you go back to 2019, as planned, but this time with right math, so you remain a full grown man, In exchange, we get that briefcase that you no longer need"

Luther repeats with a smile, still him being the only one smiling.

"Timeline restored, paradox resolved, everyone goes on existing happily ever after"

Five tells him.

"That's quite a bit to take in"

Older Five mumbles,

"What do you think?"

Five questions.

"I think- I need to piss"

Older Five states as he stands up and walks to the bathroom, taking the briefcase with him.

"And I need to puke, I really shouldn't have drank that much"

Older me says as she shakily stands up and follows her husband,

"Oh"

Luther states picking up a napkin and dabing me and Five's faces with it,

"Well, besides the flop sweat, I think that went pretty well am I right?"
He asks and Five pushes his hand away.

"No no, there's something, something doesn't feel right about this"

Five states as he stares in the direction of were our older selves have just walked away to,

"What.....What do you mean?"

Luther asks Five confused.

"I don't trust him"

Five tells him as he points towards the direction he's looking in.

"Yeah, I don't really trust her either , I think that their up to something, and even if its Five's idea, I'll always agree with him"

I state and Five nods,

"But their you"

Luther tells us with a really confused expression.

"Exactly"

Five and I tell him in unison.

A/n:

Im probably not gonna be able to post tomorrow,
Im going to auditions for the color guard.

Today's question:
Favorite smell?

Mine is the smell of rain

Have a great day!