Chapter 5: 'Victory' for Humanity

Start from the beginning

Me: We did. Good work. 

(Goll): How can you say that, Ayanokouji? You're the one who carried us! I was holding you back!

Me: Well it's true, that weapon durability is certainly not your strong suit, you did make the specific ones I needed at the right moment, so I thank you. 

(Goll): Um, so can we separate now? I mean, we already won right? Besides, I think I'm about to pass out.  

Me: No

Goll was confused.

(Goll): Why? The fight's over! 

Me: Your correct about that. But it seems that there's more in store for both of us. Stay cautious. 

As I waited for their cheers to die down, the announcer concluded the match. 

Announcer: And with that, Humanity has taken the final match of Ragnarok in one of the most one-sided bouts in the history of the tournament, meaning that the victor of Ragnarok is..... HUMA-

3rd Person

As he was about to finish, Ares, Aphrodite, and the almighty Zeus came down into the middle of the arena, each with their own auras and pressure being exerted. So much so that the announcer almost died of a heart attack as he fainted on the ground. 

 Ares: As if we'll let this tournament end like this. 

Aphrodite: You had this one coming. 

The stadium was completely dumbfounded and shocked as silence came through it once again. Brunhilde was completely shocked as she stopped laughing. She leapt off the stadium as she ran towards Ayanokouji. 

Zeus transformed into his muscular form as he grew some feet in height as he looked down at Ayanokouji, the killer of his grandchild.

Zeus: You really kicked his ass didn't you?

Brunhilde arrived and tried to get in front of Ayanokouji but he shoved her back, to her shock. 

Me: And what of it?

Ares budded in along with Aphrodite. 

Ares: He was my son, you mortal! I'll kill you where you stand! Humanity might be saved, but that doesn't mean you'll be spared.  

Aphrodite: You will be killed by my hand, kid!

Zeus calmed them down. 

Zeus: Now, now. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. Congratulations are in order, you won! However, you seemed to piss off the entire pantheon of gods all the way to the native gods. 

Ayanokouji:  As long as the end result is a win, why do you care? He might be family, but so was Adam and the rest of humanity, the man you killed. Humanity didn't curse out the gods and try to avenge his death when he was gone, so why should you. 

As they continued to talk Zeus looked Ayanokouji straight into the eyes as Ayanokouji met him right there with his own glare. There was not a single intake of air in this entire exchange. It was almost as if the entire stadium had held their breath for a swim in the pool. 

Brunhilde: That's enough. The fight has ended and you all lost. Stop being sore losers and let him off the stadium. He won his battle. 

Aphrodite: Zeus isn't talking to you so why don't you back off. 

Brunhilde gave her a death glare as she was ready to square off with her. 

 A fight was soon to break out as then Ares had went over and grabbed on Ayanokouji's shirt as he didn't even look at the crying mess that was Ares.