{23}

Hellooo I'm sorry but I'm going to have to have a kind big time skip. Its to fit the story nothing happened in the time skip i promise and if something did I'll add it to the story! NOW ENJOY!

~~~Time skip 3 months~~~

~~~Y/n POV~~~

I was just laying in bed after a stream I did with Wil, Tommy, Ranboo, Quackity, and Puffy. God it tired me out, why the hell did I make it so early. Updates on everything happening Zach and Ranboo have gotten close since we like to go to the park often even Tubbo talks to him on Discord. Tommy apologize but they don't talk I think Tommy is just stubborn. Zach and I have gotten closer and we did try to date since I thought I was ready but I was wrong. I guess I'm still affected.. also it was just awkward so we said we would stay friends. I still have feeling for him sure but I'm just still not ready and he understands that. That's what I love about him he understands me and knows his boundaries. 

I check my phone to see the time knowing I have to be at the park by 2. I saw it was 12 an just decided to get up and get ready so I wouldn't have to rush. I put on some grey joggers, just a baggy T-shirt, and my plain convers. "I still need news ones" I say looking down at my dirty shoes. I look myself in the mirror trying to think if I should dress up more or just to go like this. Its not like I'm going somewhere fancy its just the park and I'm just meeting Ranboo. I take a big sigh and just walked out of my room not wanting to change. I asked Ranboo yesterday if I should bring my skateboard and he said it doesn't matter but we wouldn't need it so I just left it. "Hey mom I'm going to the park to see Mark" I say walking down the stairs. "Oh ok have fun honey and tell him I said hi!" She says all cheerful. She's trying to forget everything that happened with my brother but you can just tell she's still hurting from it. I grab my earbuds and walked out the door. 

I just look up at the blue sky. It was warm but windy which made it perfect weather. I put my music on and started to walk to the park just enjoying the outdoors. 

I got to the park 20 minutes later, since I walked it took a bit longer but it was worth it. I see a familiar tall blond guy with his sunglasses on just sitting where we always meet. I walk up to him and he just smiles at me. "What?" I say laughing a bit. "Nothing just you look nice" He says with a smile. I could feel my face start to heat up "shut up I'm just wearing joggers and a T-shirt" I say scoffing and rolling my eyes. "Yeah well you look good in anything." He says looking at me. "Shut up" I say laughing a bit. "So uh wh-" I started to say. "Shhh and just wait they're almost here" He cuts me off. "They who?" I try to ask but he wouldn't say anything. "Ra-... I mean Mark whos they?" "Just wait ok?" He says placing his hand on my head. "Fine.." I take out one of my earbuds so we can listen to music and we wouldn't be in silence. "Want to listen?" I asked. He grabbed it and just put it in his ear. His eyes widen when he heard the song being played. It was I Want to Write You a Song Zach and mines song and he imminently changed it. "What the heck Mark I was listening to it." I said a bit annoyed. "Well I don't want to listen to it ok?" He says a bit harsh.

~~~Ranboos POV~~~

As soon as I said that I knew I should've said sorry for saying it harsh like but I couldn't. I don't want to listen to a song that a guy and her share. I want my own song with her that I can listen to with her and have my own special thing. God it shouldn't be that hard. I take a deep breath trying to calm myself down and she probably was able to tell since I was able to feel her hand start to hold mine. I looked at her and she's looking at me smiling. I couldn't help but to smile back it was a cute smile so how couldn't I love it. We were just looking at each other having a moment in silence. Wasn't awkward but it was a comforting one. 

I was snapped out of the moment by my phone buzzing. I go to check it and my eyes widen. "What's wrong?" y/n asked. "oh nothing but I'm going to have to do this" I say getting up from sitting on the grass. I walk behind her and sit down. I covered her eyes and she was a bit startled. "Mark what are you doing?" "Do you trust me?" "I mean yeah but why did you cover my eyes?" "Its the surprise what else could it be." I say slightly laughing. "Is the surprise cute?" "Nah I wouldn't say that." I say laughing a bit more. 

"Oh fuck off man I think I look dashing" 

~~~Y/n POV~~~

"Oh fuck off man I think I look dashing"

Wait no way is that..? I take Ranboos hands off my eyes and I see 2 tall guys. One blonde and one with brown hair kinda messy since it was a bit windy. "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE!" I say jumping up. "We wanted to surprise you" The brown haired said. "Are you surprised" The other one said. "No shit I'm am!" I say giving them a big hug. I looked back at Ranboo walking to him and just started to slap his arm. "What did I do!?!" "You didn't tell meee!" I said. "I couldn't tell you it was a surprise" He said laughing. I took a step back to look at the 3 tall guys in front of me. "You're Here!" I says hugging them all. They really are here...

A/N I hope you enjoyed itttt! I'm going to make a new book with a OC and I hope you guys would like it as much as this story! If you guys have any specific person you want I'll try to do it :D okk that's it and remember to HYDRATE, EAT, SLEEP, AND DO YOUR SCHOOL WORK! byeee <3