{22}

THIS ONE IS A LONG ONE SO GET READY. YOU WILL ALSO NEED THIS SONG LATER IN STORY! NOW ENJOY!

The week went by fast and it was finally Saturday which meant park day with the Zach. We asked Ella but she has piano sadly but she said if she has time she would try to come later. I know it might just seem like were all just going to the park but nope. When we have our park days its the best days of the year, Zach brings his guitar and I take my skateboard while Ella takes her scooter. Ella and I might seem different she's the one with style, she's the graceful dancer, and she plays piano and violin while with me I have no style just sweatpants and hoodies, I do softball and track, and I play video games not instruments. Yes Ella plays with Minecraft with me on my streams but that's all she really plays but the one thing we have in common is X Games. God we can talk for hours on it but her mom doesn't want her on a skateboard since she's a dancer and all her mom thinks she would give up on dance to go into the X Games. I don't know her logic much but she's fucken god at the bike and scooter. Even though those aren't part of the X Games her mom lets her do those stuff. Anyways in our park there's a skatepark that we all hangout in. Zach knows how to ride a board but the only trick he knows is an ollie so he just vibes on the side and plays his guitar while I play skate with some of the guys and Ella just shows off with her scooter. 

I jump out of bed and started to get ready. I walk to my closet and put on some lose joggers and one of my baggy shirts. I go put on my plain vans, "wow these look so fucked up" I say looking at my shoes. Man now I have to go buy new one later this week. I walk to my bed and start packing it with the things I would need like a T-tool, Wax, chargers, and water. I grab my board along with my red beanie on the way out of my room. I yell to my parents say I was on my way to the park and out the door I went. Connecting my music to my airpods I skate to the park since Zach and I agreed to meet there. 

Once I get there I scan the park looking for my friend. Maybe he's not here, damn I thought I got her a bit late I though until I saw a familiar brown hair guy playing a guitar with a black beanie. I get off my board running up to him as soon as I saw him. "ZACH!" I yell grabbing his attention and making him look up. He saw me running and he put down his guitar and got up with his arms open ready for my hug. I basically tackle the poor dude and as we almost fall we started laughing. "Ok ok jeez nice to see you too" Zach says laugh. "Sorry I'm just so excited we haven't had a park date in a while" I say trying to catch my breath but still laughing. "Oh so this is a date" He said with a smirk. I roll my eyes as I shove him. After we calm down we just sat in the grass just in silence not awkward but a good one. "So what are you working on" I say pointing to his music journal. "Its a surprise but you will be the first person to hear it I promise." He said holding out his pinkie as if we were in kinder doing a pinkie promise. I laugh before locking my pinkie with his. He started to play his guitar again while I lay down on the grass listening to him strum the instrument.

~~~Ranboos POV~~~

I was on call with Tubbo watching the office. I looked at the time and saw that it was Saturday. Saturday... I wonder if she's at the park now with her friends. "Ranboo big man you there?" I hear Tubbo say bringing me back to the real world. "Huh yeah no I'm here.. Uh I have to go we'll finish this later bye" I say leaving the call before he could even say it. I quickly grab my shoes looking at my mask and glasses. "Do I really need them.. nahh if I wear them it would cause more attraction" I say leaving my room. "Mom, dad can I go to the park." "Sure honey just be back for dinner." I say thank you and I start my walk to the park. 

 Do I text her shoot wait she doesn't use discord and she hasn't texted me yet so I don't have her number. Alright then surprise visit then. As I was walking I hear a guitar being played, it sounded really nice. I may or may not have gotten side tracked and started to walk over to the person playing the guitar. I see a girl next to him laying down I was about to walk away not wanting to ruin their day until I heard a familiar laugh coming out of her. I smile as I walked towards them. 

 I walked behind y/n and got next to her ear "boo" I said softly getting a jump. The guy looked up at me "Hey its tall guy" he says. Y/n quickly turns around "MARK YOU CAME!" "Yeah I wasn't doing anything so I was like what the heck" I say. I turn to the guy she was with "Oh sorry I'm Mark nice to meet you." I say with a smile. "I'm Zach same to you, y/n and I were just chilling her wanna join" "Sure why not" I say sitting next to y/n. So that's Zach, I kinda thought it was him but I wasn't sure. I was just sitting listening to Zach play his guitar until I feel a tap on my shoulder. I see y/n smiling at me. God I love her smile. "Hey so since Ella couldn't come we decided not to go to the skate park wanna try skateboarding again" "Sure why not it was fun last time" We go up and told Zach we would be back. "Oh hey y/n by the time your back the song will be ready" he says to her. Song? What song? No its not your business.

We get back on the sidewalk and she holds her hand out for me to grab so I don't fall. If I was being honest I didn't need to but hey the option to hold her hand was there. We rode around for about 5 minutes before taking a break. We sat on the grass like the first time we found out who each other were. "So I talked to Tommy" she said. "You did how'd it go?" " Alright we talked stuff out.. Um I also wanted to say sorry.." "For what?" I say raising a brow. "I had you guy worried. I should've at least told you guys I was ok and I shouldn't have told Tubbo to not sa-" "Hey hey you had your reasons and from what Tubbo told me it was a dang good one ok? You never have to apologize to me for anything. " I say pulling her into a hug since I was able to see her get all worked up. "Wanna go back I'm sure Zach is worried." I say standing up. I held my hand out for her to grab it. She smiled at me and grabbed my hand as I pulled her up. We walked all the way back just talking and laughing here and there. I really did like this, just us two hanging out just the two of us. 

"Y/N COME HERE I FINISHED IT!" We hear Zach. We looked at each other and jogged to him. "Is it really ready?" She says with a smile. "Yup wanna hear it?" "Of course you nerd" She says hitting his head softly. "ok ok its not an original but you know how you love 1 Direction?" "Yeah?" "I figured out how to play this one song.." He started strumming as I just stood there looking at y/n in awed from him playing. He then started to sing... wait... THIS GUY CAN SING TOO. bruh. (This is where you listen to the song)"I want to write you a song, one as beautiful as you are sweet..." He sang. When he finished She gave him a hug basically almost falling. "So?" "SO? ZACH THAT WAS AWSOME THAT CAN BE OUR SONG!" She says all happy. Their song...? "Dude that was great..." I said forcing a smile and patting his back. I don't want to say I was upset but I was jealous. 

A/N This one was a bit rushed but yeee hope you guys liked it and remember to HYDRATE, EAT, SLEEP, AND DO YOUR SCHOOL WORK! byeee <3