{12}

A week has past and Ella, Zach, and I have gone back to school. People could tell something happened. We weren't popular in fact we were know as the 3 weird ones. Not weird as in like bad but weird as in well weird. We didn't act crazy during lunch, I stopped playing softball during lunch, we just ate in silence during lunch, during the class we were all together we just spaced out. A few people asked what happened but we just kept walking. 

We were eating our lunch outside on the football side but no one was talking. "THIS IS BULLSHIT" I yell. Ella and Zach just stared at me. "Why cant we know who did it an why haven't they found the person with the fucken weapon. Why are then so god damn slow with this. We have the right to know he was like out brother. Zach he was you brother you out of all of us should know." "Y/n calm down trust me I'm upset too so is my family they wont even tell them but we have to trust they are doing their best to find the person." Zach says holding my hand. "Hey y/n why don't we hang out at your house I think we should give Zach's family a break from seeing our faces. Plus your family loves us" Ella says smiling. "Yeah ok.." The bell rings which meant lunch was over. Zach and I had the same class and Ella had hers. We said bye to her and Zach puts his arm around the back of my neck. We were talking about what we would do at my house and all.

~~Time skip end of school day~~

We all meet up at the front and begin to walk to my house. "You know Zach this is the first time your coming to my house since we were in 5th grade." We all laugh and we continue to talk about random stuff. In the corner of my eye I see the new ice cream store was finally open. "GUYS. ICE CREAM. PLEASE" "sure why not and I'll pay" Zach says "No I'm paying Zach your family needs to save money for the court and stuff like that." Ella says. "I DON'T CARE WHOS PAYING I JUST WANT ICE CREAM." I say loudly like a child. I start to run to the store leaving my friends. I can hear them telling me to slow down but I cant my inner child is coming out. We get to the store and get our ice cream. Ella pays and we all walk to the park that's close to my house to eat our ice cream. I was running around being a kids when I accidently bump into someone. "Im so so so sorry" I start to look up and all I can say was "damn your tall." "Y/N MY GOD!" I can hear Ella yell. "We are so sorry for our friend. When she goes to the park she becomes kinda of a child." Zach says running to me and grabbing my hand and pulling me back. "Y/n say sorry to the guy dude" Zach whispers to me. "Sorry dude I wasn't watching where I was going... Also sorry for saying damn you're tall." "It's cool." He says and walks away. His named sounded familiar but I cant put my finger on it. Hm... Oh right I told my parents I would be home soon. "Guys we should go my parents are waiting for us. They also said you HAVE to stay for dinner." "That's fine I like your moms cooking" Ella said with Zach agreeing. 

While finishing my ice cream walking back I was just thinking. Today is the first day I'm actually happy. I can tell Ella and Zach were a bit happier too. I made it my goal to make sure they are always happy I never want to see Zach cry ever again. I hope our days go out like this more. Today was the good day and soon it will be the good days. Yeah you can do this y/n it is your job to make them happy. I got so excited think about it I started to jump while walking. "woah what's up with you dude" Ella ask. "Ohhh nothing" I say with a big smile. Zach smiled too. Good I don't want that smile to ever go again.

A/N I'm not the happiest about this one but I am as well. Anyways next chapter will be and :0 chapter and who was the guy you banged into oooooo mysteryyyyyy. Ok that was it loves and remember to HYDRATE, EAT, SLEEP, AND DO YOUR SCHOOL WORK BYEEE <3