{5}

LOOK AT FUNDY IN HIS JOJO HAT!!!

It's been a few days since I joined the Smp. I wouldn't say I was close to anyone but Ranboo and I have been becoming friends also me and Tommy. I talk to Tubbo here and there but it wasn't much. I was working on my project for school since it was due in 3 days. I decided to take break since I've been working on it for a few hours. I went on twitter since I haven't been on in a while. I decided I wanted to tweet something since I haven't in a while. I stare at my project for awhile thinking I wouldn't be able to stream.

Y/U/N 4:30 P.M.

Hey guys no stream today I have a school project I have to get done I'll try to stream tomorrow but its due soon so I might take the rest of the weekend to finish it. I'll try to get it done quickly!

I click post and I started getting reply's. Honestly I haven't tweeted anything for almost 2 weeks so before I joined the Smp. I guess I wasn't ready for the fast reply's and the likes I would get. The Smp really did help me a lot but again I don't think I was ready for all of this heh. People that were replying were so respectful and said for me to take the time I needed. A few Smp people also replied like Karl 

Karl! @Honkarl

If you need help message me!

Ranbalt @ranaltboo

School HAHAH imagine having that 

Y/U/N

@ranaltboo aren't you in school?

TommyInnit @tommyinnit

@Y/U/N @ranaltboo What a idiot 

Ranboo and Tommy got at it for a while  and I just let them be. I got back to my project cause I really wanted to finish it. I get a message on discord I turn on my laptop and open discord. Its from Tubbo why would he message me? I click on his icon and read the message.

Tubbo 5:00 P.M. 

Hey I saw on your tweet that you weren't streaming because you have a project?

Y/U/N 5:04 P.M.

Yeah it's due in 3 days 

Tubbo 5:06 P.M.

Anything I can help with?

Y/U/N 5:06 P.M.

No offense Tubbo but don't think you can help me here lol 

Tubbo 5:08 P.M. 

True... wanna call I can keep you company 

Y/U/N 5:10 P.M. 

Sure I need someone this project is stressing me out hahaha

I click the call button and he picks up quite fast. We talk about our day so far and what my project was about. We also talked about our family life and just random stuff . By now its around 10 P.M. and I was surprised by the time. It didn't feel like 5 hours 

Tub- "Wait so no one knows who you are at school?"

"nope only my best friend she's the only one. I'm not one for popularity plus I get nervous around crowds and new people"

Tub- "why did you become a strea- oh give me a second Ranboo is messaging me

"oh ok " I say waiting for him to continue his sentence.

Tub- "alright I'm back sorry he was asking if I wanted to call for his stream"

"If you have to go I don't mind I'm almost done with the first part anyways"

Tub- "Nah its fine. So going back to my question why did you become a streamer if you don't like any of that stuff?"

"I really like video games like I usually stand out cause my high school is filled with all those girls who care  about their make up but I guess I never liked it. I tried to fit in but I never was able to, so when I stream I can just be me and I don't show my face so I wouldn't really have to deal with people randomly coming up to me or any of that. So when I'm at school I try to fit in and I'm not really being me. If that makes sense?" I say while laughing at the end.

~~Tubbos POV~~

I dot know why but I was able to feel my face heat up. Thank god we didn't have our cameras on. Now thinking about it I still haven't seen how she looks like. I mean she hasn't for a reason and I got to respect that. I get a discord message from Ranboo again so I decided to look at it since Y/N went to get food. 

Ranboo 10:37 P.M.

Why cant you call?

Tubbo 10:39 P.M. 

I'm on call with someone else right now big man

Ranboo 10:41 P.M.

with who?

I couldn't tell him I was on call with Y/N he would think something is up. I just reply with dont worry about it and that I have to go. 

When Y/n comes back we go back to talking she says shes going to move to her bed since she finished and I said I would do the same. We talk for another hours before she stopped responding. Guess she fell asleep I think to myself do I leave her or do I stay on call with her? I don't wanna be rude so I just mute myself since I would wake up earlier than her cause of the different time zones. I start to close my eyes and went to sleep with a smile on my face.

A/N HIII its Sammy I know much didn't happen in this one but its important so I hope you read it well >:( I love you all so much don't forget to hydrate and to love yourself. Have a nice day loves!