{1}

Above is you streaming set up. Your not the girly girly type so you went for this type of style.

I grabbed my headphones to start streaming, and I quickly tell my family I'm going to be streaming.

I wait a few minutes for people to join.

 "Hey chat how have you guys been" I say with a huge smile on my face. I love streaming and my chat they are the reason I get out of bed. I start to read chat to see what they say.

I'm doing well!

Love you and you helped me a lot

I'm good hru!!

"I'm doing well thanks for asking. Ok guys so I had a plan today on working on our world but you see I kinda don't wanna do that. So were just going to play bed wars or something. I love playing with you guys and love interacting!"

I get on bed wars and change my name and skin so no one knows who I am. "Hell yeah that's what I call a fucken winning streak"

"HEY LANGUAGE" I hear my brother say

"My apologize chat that would be my dumbass brother" I say but as soon as chat hear that they go crazy.

OMG BBH

BAAADDD

IS YOUR BROTHER BAD

Badboyhalo is that you?

"Hahaha chat I don't know what your on about this bad guy but that was just my brother. He doesn't like me streaming or saying bad words" I say explaining myself. As soon as I say that my chat goes crazy again.

YOU DONT KNOW WHO BAD IS

ok what the muffin is going on

please tell me your kidding...

he's a mc streamer like you

YOU SHOULD CHACK HIM OUTTTT

"Sorry chat I really don't know who he is but I'll check him out" I say laughing. "DAMN IT" I yell as I died 

"HEY what did I say young lady" my brother says coming in my room. Once again my chat went crazy.

Ok she's lying there is no way that's not bad 

Man if only she did face cam we could see if its really bad

WE NEED PROOF ITS NOT BAD

show us baddd

"alright chat that's the stream for today hahaha but you know we have to raid someone as always" I say looking on twitch on who to stream. "Ok chat who should we raid" I start to read chat and there was a lot of Badboyhalo. Guess he's streaming. Alright guys since you guys really want I'll send you to Badboyhalo have a good day chat byeeeee!" I say ending my stream and sending them to Bads stream. I usually stay on the stream I raid for a while so I was on Bads stream and he seemed pretty cool. 

"Thank you y/u/n for the 56.4k raid I really appreacte it hope you had a good stream" He says 

"Sure did my chat wouldn't stop talking about you so I sent them to you treat him well chat bye now" I type in the chat

"Alright bye now" he says 

I get ready for bed doing my skin care and all that. I go to lay in bed and just started at the ceiling thinking about the stream. Kinda sucks they don't believe me but what can I expect they've never seen me or know anything about me. Of course there are always people saying they know how I look like or try to figure out who I am (please don't do that respect streamers privacy) Oh wells cant control what they think or do. I start to fall asleep thinking about all this stuff. 

Maybe I should show my face. Do I tell them more about me. What if something happens since I'm only 16.

All these thoughts flow in my head until I soon drift off into my dream.

→ Hey guys Sammy here I know this chapter was long and I'm sorry but I want this to be great so I tried really hard. So come back when the new chapter comes out!