He spent nine million points to buy this dragon-slaughtering grass, but after all, it was because it was not enough to save face. If this staff member shouted out, then he really lost all face.

  "Shut up! What to shout! Isn't it nine million points? I can't afford it!" Li Luoming angrily snatched Tu Longcao, and then angrily paid the points.

  After paying the points, Li Luoming almost shed tears on the spot.

  His heart much suffering ......

  Master to his four million points, and he has accumulated many years before finally saved out of the million net worth, all lost this strain of grass Dragon ......

  (End chapter)

 Chapter 2302 The local tyrant 7

  Li Luoming all wanted to hit his head to death.

  He hated Su Luo now to the point where he was incompatible.

  Li Luoming slumped in the chair blankly, motionless, his whole body as if dead, weak.

  At this time, a pill came up.

  Su Luo glanced at the pill, a bright color flashed in his eyes.

  Isn't this her grandmaster-level spirit absorption pill?

  At this time, Su Luo felt a bit regretful. If Li Luoming still had points, it would be great, so that he could hit him fiercely again.

  At this time, the auction has already begun.

  When I heard that it was a master-level spirit absorption pill, everyone was excited and shouted high prices one by one.

  Because of the Grandmaster-level Spirit Absorption Pill, at least one star can be promoted, and if luck is good, two stars can be promoted.

  What are they doing so hard to earn points? Isn't it to improve strength? Now there is a ready opportunity, who doesn't want it?

  "One million points!"

  "Two million points!"

  "2.5 million points!"

  "Two million eight hundred thousand points!"

  "Three million points!"

  ...the

  crowd is so exciting that humans can no longer stop them. .

  Soon, the price soared to five million points.

  Su Luo was already a little shocked at this time.

  Five million points? How come there are so many? This is only a defective product, isn't it a real grandmaster-level spirit absorption pill?

  At this moment, in VIP room No. 3, a calm voice came: "Six million points!"

  Su Luo heard it, hey, this sound is so familiar, then I think again, isn't this Fairy Wuyou?

  Why is she here? And after the auction for so long, she didn't say a word, she was really calm.

  If it's someone else, it's fine, Fairy Wuyou, can't let her go cheaply, let her bleed more.

  Now that Li Luoming, the big fat sheep, has been slaughtered, she just happens to be idle. It's not bad to kill Fairy Wuyou.

  Therefore, Su Luo slowly increased the price of his pill: "6.1 million points."