𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭

" 𝐢 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 " - 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄

doyoung followed closely behind yuta as they stepped into his room. he gasped softly, looking around at the glamorous scenery.

there were large pieces of art on the walls, looking as if they'd been painted centuries ago, yet still capturing so much beauty.

he placed his basket down onto the floor near the bed, quickly wandering off to gaze at the paintings on the wall.

yuta smiled, chuckling softly as he closed the door behind him.

he walked over quietly where doyoung stood, watching him as he looked over all of the paintings.

"do you like them?" yuta whispered in his ear.

doyoung shivered, the deep voice sounding seductive in his ear.

"yes-" he sounded a bit breathless, making yuta chuckle again.

doyoung turned to him, sucking in a sharp breath. yuta was so close to him that he could feel his breath on his lips.

he looked down at his feet, his ears and cheeks turning bright red. yuta tilted his head a bit, a small pout coming to his face.

he gently grabbed doyoung's chin, tilting his head upwards. doyoung blinked quickly as yuta looked down at him, seemingly searching his eyes.

yuta looked menacing, in a way. a sharp jawline and even sharper eyes, piercing directly into doyoung's soul.

they were dark and expecting, but doyoung had no idea what to expect from him.

his jet black bangs fell into his eyes as a small smirk came to his face.

he pulled away from him slowly, releasing his chin from his hold. doyoung realized that he was leaning forward a bit, quickly regaining his composure.

"you get flustered so easily, doyoung. it's adorable." doyoung shrugged a bit, looking away from him.

yuta took a seat on his bed, lightly tugging at the strings of his shirt.

doyoung swallowed thickly, quickly averting his gaze as yuta's chest became more visable.

yuta let his gaze fall onto doyoung's mustard yellow cloak that stopped at his waist.

he smiled softly - he thought it made him look even more cute.

"you might want to take that off, doyoung. it gets quite warm in here." yuta gestured over to the fire place in the corner.

doyoung quickly did as he said. he could feel himself beginning to sweat already.

he didn't understand how yuta could handle the heat.
he wore a white, puffy, long sleeved blouse with a long cut in the front that was tied together with string, revealing his chest.

his pants were dark blue and reached mid-waist, the golden buttons catching the attention of doyoung's wandering eyes.

yuta quickly caught doyoung's eyes staring at his buttons, letting out a small hum.

"you like looking in places you aren't supposed to, as well?" yuta's voice startled doyoung a bit, causing him to let out a small squeak.

yuta patted the spot beside him on the bed.

"come sit with me, doyoung." doyoung pursed his lips, draping his cloak over his basket and slipping off his shoes before going over to join yuta on the bed.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें