I'm Sorry I'm not Bruce (NR)

This is just a idea popped inside my head and maybe similar to a story I read. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I was happily walking to Nat and my shared room after training with Steve and Bucky for the past 3 hours. On my way there, I went to the kitchen and saw Wanda so I greeted her like normal.

 After I drank the protein shake I made in the kitchen, I went to Nat and my room to cuddle with her. When I went in, I saw Nat sitting on the bed fiddling with her fingers so of course I asked "Hey, is everything okay?". She looked up at me with green eyes that no longer contains love like it used to and replied "Uhm...Why don't you sit down.". I was confused but followed what she said anyways. "Uh how do I say this but uh thank you for what you have given me but we have to break up." She confessed. My eyes filled with tears and I asked my voice breaking in the middle of saying "Why? Did I do something wrong?". She looked at me in the eyes with tears brimming and said "No you didn't do anything wrong, I realised I love Bruce...".  My heart shattered and tears started streaming down my face. "I-I'm sorry I'm not Bruce.." I kissed her for the last time and packed my things to go back to my old room.

Nat's POV

Y/N left and I went to Bruce's lab to say what happened. We were in a relationship now happily spending time together.

A week after they broke up

Y/N was heartbroken still while Nat and Bruce were happily together. The team started realising that Y/N hasn't been coming out of her room lately and Wanda brought her food daily.

One night, while the team was having a movie night  without Y/N she finally came out of her room with her purse, phone and carkeys. The teams heads turn to Y/N's direction when they heard footsteps. "Hey Y/n! Where ya going?" Steve asked. "S.H.I.E.L.D." Y/n replied shortly. "Why?" Wanda asked curiously. "Fury asked." Y/N lied.

She was actually going to resign since it was going to lift the burden off everyone because she was depressed. She was moving in with her family which includes her mom, dad and brother.

At S.H.I.E.L.D

Y/N went inside the building and greeted some agents with smiles while walking to Fury's office. She knocked and heard a muffled 'Come in'. She went in and they exchanged a smile since Fury and Y/N were close.

 "Fury, sorry but I want to resign." Y/N said sadly. "Why?" Fury asked concerned since Y/N loved being a agent. "Because of Nat and Bruce situation and I want to spend time with my family." Y/N confessed. "Understood. Permission granted but if you need someone to talk to, you know who to call." Fury said kindly. Y/n nodded and left.

Later that night

Y/N quietly packed her things and told Jarvis not to tell anybody I went. She quietly went outside the Compound and left with her things to her home.

Second person POV

In the morning

Everyone was awake but you were missing from the kitchen. "Hey...guys where is Y/N?" Peter asked. "Uhm probably sleeping?" Wanda replied. "Weird. She never sleeps in. When did she start sleeping in?". "Since her heart was shattered.." Tony said while glaring at the couple. 

Everyone started to turn their heads to where Tony was staring which was Nat and Bruce. "Jarvis is Y/N in her room?" Tony asked the A.I . "No sir, Y/N left at 3am with her belongings." Jarvis responded. Snitch. "WHAT?! WHERE DID Y/N GO? ANY IDEAS?" Tony panicked. 

"No need to find since Y/N has resigned from S.H.I.E.L.D. " Fury said out of no where. "WHAT COULD HAVE CAUSED IT?" Steve shouted. "She said to not tell but um it is about Nat and bruce and to spend time with her family." Nick said. One by one each member started to glare at the couple. 

"IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT I LOST MY BEST FRIEND!" Wanda shouted while pointing a accusing finger at Nat. "YOU LEFT Y/N FOR BRUCE HOW DARE YOU BREAK MY SISTER'S HEART!" Sam scolded (He was your best friend and not blood siblings). Nat went to her and Bruce's room to break down. Once she closes her door, she sat on the bed and put her head in her hands only to think what has she done.

Back to you

I arrived at my family's house at 9 am which took my 6 hours since it was at another state. I knocked on the door and it was answered by my sister which squealed. She jumped at me to hug me and my father asked "Who is at the-" He saw me and shouted "MY DAUGHTER IS BACK!". My mom showed up and hugged me too. 

We all went back in and sat down to eat breakfast. "So what brings you here?" My dad asked while placing a bacon in his mouth. "Uhm well I will be living back in here.." I revealed. "Yay- wait what about Natasha?" My older sister asked. I looked down preventing them to see tears. 

My mom using her thumb and index finger places it under my chin to lift my face up. "Oh my god! Angel, what happened?" Mom asked me softly. "Uh- Nat liked Bruce.." I said. "I thought I could trust her!" My mom said. "She was so nice when she came!" Dad added. "That bitch!" Sis insulted. I sobbed into my mom's chest while she rubbed my back. 

1 year later

Nat's POV

I still felt terrible for leaving Y/N for Bruce and didn't even realise I still have feelings for her. I was so stupid for chasing Bruce without realising my feelings for Y/N.

Wanda's POV

I didn't tell anyone but I still text and hangout with Y/N. We grew closer and developed feelings for one another. We confessed a month ago and started dating since. I have been gone from the compound most of the time but no one seem to notice. They just brushed it off by saying I have errands to run.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 in an hour

I got carried away and wrote

....1050 words!