Happier (NR)

Summary : Natasha cheated on y/n with Bucky when you were on a mission (deja vu with my other story) and you resigned from the Avengers

-------------------------

Y/n's POV 

I was in the quinjet going back to the Avengers Tower. It was oddly quiet which I remembered it was 3 in the morning. I just wanted to get back in my girlfriend's arms and just cuddle until morning. I almost got to my door until I froze in place, I heard 2 voices and moans which one was always music to my ears. The door had a little gap in between so I could see what's going on and the sight was sickening.

Natasha was laying on the bed in pleasure as for Bucky, he was in between Natasha's legs. 

My arms gave out from me and I dropped my bag. The two people jumped from each other and turned diverted their vision to me. Bucky immediately got his clothes as Natasha gathered the blanket and rushed over to me. 

"Y/n! It was a mis-" 

"How long?" I cut her off

"What?" She questioned

"HOW LONG?" I shouted in anger and sadness.

"4 months.." She answered and I paled.

"Wow...so half of our relationship was a lie?" I asked to myself.

"No.No. I- It was an accident! I didn't mean to!" She rushed.

"I don't care about what your intentions were! You did it behind my fucking back for 4 MONTHS! You don't get to be petty." I screamed in her face

She went silent as Bucky finished changing and tried to rush out the door but I put a hand on his chest firmly.

"And for you to cheat on me with my friend that was my brother figure?" I questioned indirectly to the both individuals.

"I- I-" Bucky stuttered

"Whatever I'm leaving. As for you Natalia." I said.

Natasha winced at the name.

"We're over. Done. Seperate." I emphasised as I ripped out the necklace she gave me on our first date. The necklace has N.R imprinted on it which represents Natasha's initials.

"Please don't do this Y/n! I can fix this!" Natasha begged as I shoved the necklace into her hand.

"No. You can't fix this. You said it was a mistake and mistakes don't carry on for 4 months." I said.

I got my bag and speed-walked into the closet and start getting out my luggage to pack all my things in but a familiar hand stopped me.

"I am not giving up on our relationship!" Natasha not giving in.

"There was never a relationship with me for you! It was a one sided one." I shouted.

Thank god the walls are sound proofed or else the rest will not sleep at all.

She went silent and released her hold on me.

I continued to pack all my makeup, clothes and the rest  of my stuff. When I say I pack all my stuff, I mean ALL . MY . STUFF.

I zipped up my luggage and pick it up along with a bag with my weapons, electronics and other stuff that couldn't fit in my luggage.

"Goodbye Natalia. I hope you will be happier with him." I said firmly as I walked passed her and purposely slammed her shoulder with mine.

Goodbye Natalia.

There will be no part 2 so I'm sorry to leave y'all a sad ending.