im done with men

[Mature content ahead]

As I stated before, during the time I've been off wattpad, I've been spreading my wings in the dating world. I wouldn't really call it dating cause I only officially dated one guy and the others were "friends with benefits" and failed talking stages but it's still something.

Two days ago, I ended the "friends with benefits" situation I had with this boy. When me and him were talking, all we spoke about was his life and his exes. We couldn't have a regular or intellectual conversation because he loved to tell me about his previous women; I always felt like he wanted to make me jealous. I'm the kinda girl who likes to really talk about things and have intelligent conversations about the world and he could never do that. He didn't stimulate my brain, only my lady parts. Which is why I had him as a friends with benefits instead of a boyfriend. He was also too skinny for my liking, and I don't wanna body Shane but he was too skinny for his age. A damn near 20 year old man had literally no muscle on his body. His face was really unique tho; unique in the way that some would call him ugly and some would call him fine, depends on your taste.

We ended things for a stupid reason and I regret it a little now. It started while we were on our daily morning FaceTime, and he was telling me about the girl he went out with the day before. I was already annoyed by that cause he was talking to ME about other girls like my mouth wasn't wrapped around his dick two weeks ago. When he was done gushing over her, he told me that another girl he was talking to had blocked him recently and I said that it was probably his fault. He got really defensive and said that it wasn't his fault and that she blocked him for no reason, and this started a whole fight. Over something so small, we ended up arguing and eventually cut eachother off; all in the same day.

Over the past two days, he's been posting pictures of him and her together on his Instagram story and it eats me up inside. It's not even because I liked him, it's because I feel like I took a L. A nigga who "wasn't ready for a relationship" and neither was I, got into one right after we stopped talking. Why tf do men do that?