My sexual experiences so far

Like I said in the beginning of this book, I'll be talking about sexual shit in some chapters 😭 and in today's discussion, I'm probably gonna mention sex or sexual acts

Im still a Virgin at 18, but I've recently explored other ways of pleasuring myself and my partner.

A couple weeks ago ... I gave a boy head for the first time ever. This boy and I aren't together; we're kinda like friends with benefits without the sex. Since he was a friend before we did anything sexual, I wasn't too shy or worried about anything besides what I was doing in the moment. Even tho me and him aren't dating, we still talk on the phone and text every day. It's like we're in a relationship without the commitment and labels. To the point where, we'd be cool if one of us talked to another person; there'd be no hard feelings.

In the time that I've be just living my life and not writing in this book about it, I've had lots more boy experience. I've talked to about 3 boys over the past year or two, and each situation taught me something.

The first guy was really wholesome. He was fine as hell with a couple tattoos, a nice body, and a chillin personality. But his biggest flaw was the fact that he was a poser. He tried to make me and everyone else think that he was a hood nigga. He tried to brag to me about what he does in the streets, the guns he carries, and how many niggas wanted him dead. He must've thought I was dumb, cause I saw through his bullshit. He was too wholesome to ever be a real hood nigga, but he put on this facade to make people like him more. I broke up with cause I got bored and started liking someone else. I'm not even gonna lie ... it hurt my heart to break up with him the way I did. I cried that whole night thinking about how I hurt his feelings cause like I said before ... he was so wholesome and he didn't deserve it. Good thing me and him are still friends.

The second guy .... is not worthy of mentioning. He did give me the push I needed to cut off the bitch and who slept with my nigga in 8th grade 💀 but he was ugly as hell tbh. I regret talking to him in any way cause he did me dirty in the end.

The third guy is the one I mentioned in the beginning; the friends with benefits who taught me how to give head. The funny thing is, as I'm typing this, he's sexting me 😭 me and him have a lot of sexual chemistry, and that makes it hard for me to resist my urges when I see him in person. Besides giving him head, I let him touch me down there and rub my chest area .... i really lose my mind when I'm horny 💀

Anyways, I think I'm more equipped to talk relationships, sex, and other things like that now that I'm older and more experienced.

Just know that when I lose my virginity, y'all gon get a DETAILED story time 😭

I don't remember how I used to end my chapters so ... bye 🤍

*unedited*