Me & wattpading

One day my friend was reading something on her phone at lunch

One day my friend was reading something on her phone at lunch. She was acting all hype and stuff, so I asked her what she was reading that had her so hype😂 she explained to me what Wattpad was and she said that i should download it. When I did, I immediately got addicted.

The first couple books I read were those cliche ass, typical suburban books, where the nerdy white girl wins the heart of the quarterback/most popular boy in school.

Then, my other good friend introduced me to the Urban Wattpad books and I've been reading them ever since.

But sometimes, these urban books get repetitive. Typical urban books have:

•A mixed main character that also has butt length hair and a Kim Kardashian body
•An abusive father/ drug addicted mom
•Perverted step dad/ dad/uncle
•The love interest is a player and has many hoes. Those hoes come back throughout the story to try and break up the relationship/ or to kill the main character
•The love interest is also a 'Kingpin' or heavily involved in the drug game

Books that involve shit like that are fun to read sometimes, but I wish someone would write an urban book with a little more depth, or at least make it spicy.

So I decided to write an urban book on here just to give the readers something different to read but ........ my book turned out to be similar to the Urban books I just described.

One of the reasons I can't write a successful book on here is because I have a rapid mind, which means that ideas flow through my head constantly. While I'm writing one book, I'd have an idea for another book so, I put one on hold for the other one and the cycle continues.

This leaves me with like 20 unfinished books in my drafts.

So I decided to write this book after reading a book similar called 'Girltime with Britnee' by IAmBritnee .

That book inspired me to write a book like this instead of a story. And no, I'm not copying off her y'all. I'm just writing a book that has similar content to hers.

In the future I feel like I could write an actual Wattpad book and stick to the storyline. It's gonna be hard but ......... yeah.

Should I write a new book or continue my first one?